Rainbows, The Newith Shakespeare and Drachama Mania

- Clarisse is now this rainbows and sunshine girl...

*sighs*

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CLARISSE?!?!

- (Suggested by @ClaraLavenderYoung)

Weird ships.

Like no, I didn't sign up for this fanfic to read Chaphrodite (Chiron X Aphrodite)

No. Just no.

Nico: No

- Being a demigod is rough.

Seriously though, you have monsters chasing after you and you have to either keep it a secret from your mortal parent or have them terrified of you most likely.

Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows unless you're fanfic Clarisse...

- The only orb colours are bluish green, purple and some other exotic colour.

What about brown eyes?

OR JUST GREY OR PLAIN BLUE FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!

*rolls grey orbs*

- Coach Hedge doesn't have time to be parading around yelling 'DIE' all of the time.

He does have a child you know...

And Mellie the cloud nymph is the mother.

I probably just blew all of your minds

*takes off sunglasses revealing another pair of sunglasses*

Boom.

- The Aphrodite cabin is filled with all of the mean girls and the Ares cabin is filled with all of the nice and sensitive people.

Say whattt :O

- "I lovith you, but I mustith leave you." Percy whispered to Annabeth quietly and the girl's eyes welled up with unshed tears.

"P-Percy, dontith leavith me now." Annabeth sobbed quietly, her grey orbs glistening as a result of her newly found emotional pain.

"I'm sorry, I just havith to go." Percy muttered, the words a ghost on his lips as he left Annabeth standing there, alone in the rain. Her hair was growing damp and a giant hole in her heart wasith there."

What. The. Heck. Did. I. Just. Write?

Percabeth isn't some old Shakespeare romance play.

They are teenagers and I can imagine them trying to beat each other to the pavilion not being all sad and darkish romantics.

- "I bet you thirty drachmas." Leo said to Piper, eyes glistening with mischief.

"Oh you're on." Piper responded, a smirk evident on her rosy lips. "But I'd rather do forty drachmas."

Leo pretended to think for a moment, his hand on his chin in a fake 'thoughtful' position. His other hand drumming softly on the counter as a result of his ADHD.

"It's a deal." He exclaimed, shaking his head at how naive Piper was that she would challenge—

Wait. Hold up.

Demigods are lucky to have one drachma to spare let alone forty.

Yes, maybe the Stolls would have forty drachmas as a result of their pickpocketing but even then they wouldn't bet forty freaking drachmas......

- Percy is now your annoying five year old sister.

Sister: WAT IMMA NOT ANNOYING

Me: *raises eyebrow*

(Oh gosh my sister is trying to look at what I'm doing right now 😁)

- Where did Chaos come from? Seriously tho, he isn't in any of the actual books...

Yet he is more popular than Camp Jupiter.

Ö

- Annnddddddd SHOWS OVER!

Oh and to all of the people that are offended and PM me saying that I'm horrible please remember that if you do any of these things in this book I'm not saying that you're a horrible person.

I've written these types of fanfics and I've read them too. This book isn't supposed to be harmful, it's supposed to be something humorous.

Thanks :)

*floats away on a cloud with Mellie*