Brason The Jiper Ruiner, Frank The Canadian Hugger and Untrustworthy Friends

- ( Suggested by @DaughterOfPoesidon )

When the main character is feeling depressed and all that shist they go to their cabin and listen to music that describes their feelings perfectly.

Bruh, this isn't some High School Musical; it's a fanfic.

And where do they listen to the music? On their phones.

And what happens when you bring phones into camp? You get eaten by dem monsters and no, not the Cookie Monster, not Grover from Sesame Street (idk how to spell that)... 

This monster is some big fat mythology dude that eats demigods for snack.

Not even a meal, just for his snack.

Bruh.

****Bonus Point if the lyrics take up 99.99999% of the chapter****

- "W-why?" Piper asked; tears streaming down her porcelain face as she collapsed into a heap onto the floor. "Why Jason?" Her voice cracked.

Jason's face morphed into one of regret and he reached forward but Piper shook her head no. It was too painful.

"I'm sorry Piper, if you just let me—"

"Stop." Piper whispered and the words hit Jason like the many bricks that had hit his head. "I trusted you with that brick Jason and now..." She trailed off.

Jason reached for her hand, dropping the brick in the process and—

Okay I'm done. xD

That was actually kinda fun to write lol. But Brason??? What about Piper???

Everyone's so untrustworthy these days, gosh . . .

- ( inspired by one of Chilea's points on her book of cliché fanfics )

*mist disappears*

*hecate is gone*

*demigods go to school*

*chiron does nothing*

. . .

- The demigods always introduce themselves on stage and then get mad at any mortal who dares question their demigodishness

I'm sorry Percy but if some dude claimed to be a demigod I wouldn't believe them.

And I don't think you'd be let into my school cause I go to a Christian school.

*shrugs*

Sorry Percy my bæ

- Will is no longer applicable to do anything other than serve Nico.

A camper is dying? Will is treating Nico's bad case of the sniffles.

Annabeth got hit with a poisoned dagger again? Will is happily singing to his 'Little Sunshine'

You say hi to Nico? Will kills you for interrupting the happiness of his little bundle of death.

Guyz. Seriously.

- Nathan/Daniel: PERCY STOOD AND WATCHED AS A MONSTER TRIED TO KILL MEH

Annabeth: :O

Camp Half-Blood: :o

Percy: ;-;

***a few days later***

Percy: *is about to propose to Annabeth*

Annabeth: *kisses Daniel/Nathan*

Percy: *cries*

Annabeth: *either shouts 'It's not what it looks like' or laughs at Percy*

Camp: SHUN THE JACKSON

Sally and Paul: *die somewhere in here*

Percy: *meets Chaos*

And that folks is basically the first chapter of Chaos fanfics.

END SCENE.

- Frazel is as non-existent as One Direction's days of being in a band.

*crowd goes 'ooh' in the background*

iM SORRY

- Aqua: *disarms Annabeth* YAYSIES

Annabeth: *rolls her eyes* *disarms Aqua*

Aqua: wHOOPSIES WAITASECOND I STILL HAVE ARMS

Annabeth: *literally disarms Aqua*

Aqua: *eats ambrosia* yAYSIES I HAVE ARMSSSS

All of Camp Half-Blood: OKAY DO WE HAVE PERMISSION TO END HER

- Frank: *is never relevant*

I guess he was shipped to Canada :(((((

Wait a second...I LIVE IN CANADA

*hugs Frank* MWAHAHA COME MY CANADIAN FRIENDSSS LET US HUG THE ADORABLE PANDA BEAR AKA FRANK ZHANG

Frank: O.O

- The seven and Rachel and Nico and Reyna and sometimes Calypso all arrive to Goode in their Ferrari's

Uhm you know that you're literally destroying the environment right?

C'mon Rachel; I thought that you were an environmentalist D:

Oh and also I would be kinda suspicious if ten students randomly transferred in the middle of the year and at the same time monsters are appearing everywhere...just saying...

- *the demigods all get lockers next to each other when they transferred in the middle of the year*

So I guess you're just that special that you get your own specially reserved lockers...

*rolls eyes*

- "Oh my gosh!!!" Liz shrieked as she regarded Annabeth. "You're sooooo lucky...you get a locker beside the most popular boy in the grade! Everyone would DIE to be you..."

*coach hedge appears yelling 'DIE'*

Am I the only one that finds this slightly stalkerish? Yes? Okay then...

- anddddd Bella over and out!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chappie :D

Favourite character in PJO/HoO: Mine is Reyna or Thalia because they're both amaze.

Comment your favourites :DDD

*presses the 'publish' button*

*eagerly refreshes notifications*

BYE!!!
            ~xXGirlOfTheNightXx