Oh the joys of being a teenager, car crashes and campfires-cliché style

(A/N Thanks for 300 votes)

- The OC is supposed to be a teenager but it's never mentioned that the character maybe has at least some acne or voice dropping...

I sense something illegal going on.

- The parents always die from a car crash.

Because God forbid that your characters parents could maybe die from a house fire or a disease or something.....

Everyone: *gasps*

Everyone: T-that's not possible *banishes me to Narnia*

- The campfire at camp half blood is gone.

It actually is pretty cool like it changes colour depending on the mood that the camp is in.

How sick is that?

Remember when Percy disappeared it was a sad colour.

Oh my gosh someone should make a fanfic where the campfire maybe like disappears or something or it gets all weird and turns different colours and explodes!!

Nah that actually sounds kinda lame XD

- Cyclops' can.....

• Imitate anyone's voice perfectly

• Be resistant to fire

Yet no one wants to include them in fanfics.... *sniffles* Come here Tyson
*gives Tyson a hug*

- Annabeth smiled at Percy and took a bite of her sandwich while everyone else ate heartily right after ordering.

HAHAHA See you guys at your funerals!!!! *waves*

Don't you guys remember that you have to give the gods an offering before you eat as a sign of respect.....

*silence*

I guess not...

- The only camp activity ever is Capture The Flag.

What about the lava rock climbing thingie?!?!?!?

Wow I sound so legit XD

- Hestia sits by the campfire and remember how Nico talked to her?

It would be cool if there was a fanfic where the main character noticed Hestia and idk talked to her or something.

- Bye guys, see you soon!!

*pickle travels out*