Why Is That There Fury Mayhem and Clarisse? Nice???

- When the fanfics have nothing to do with the title like the title could be "Rainbows and Unicorns" and the story is about a girl who is dying from the sunlight....

- Rachel. Can't. Date. People. I know that you may argue that she technically can because of the Oracle spirit thingie not possessing her.

But Still NOOO!!!!

- Daughter of Hades: oh nuh!!11!!1!! A fury is chasing meh

Hades: *blasts the fury away* DER U GO

Um....... Furies are basically controlled by Hades..... It's alright Hades I would've tried to kill her too

- (Suggested by @ScarletArrowKitty)

Minor gods suddenly don't exist.

Seriously though they have some sick powers...

Gosh why is everyone so against the minor gods. If someone wrote a fanfic about the main character being a daughter of one of them......

That would be cool

- The Ares cabin is suddenly all sunshine and rainbows yet the Aphrodite cabin is full of snobs and mean girls.

*looks around*

I repeat cliché cabins sighted in Camp Half Blood!

- Frank is Canadian people yet no one seems to remember that Canada exists so I guess that Canadians are gone too like Frank.

*slowly disappears* Good bye world and my non-existent polar bear pets because there are no polar bears here            -_-

- (Suggested by @ScarletArrowKitty)

So now Clarisse is nice????

Say what?

Clarisse is a tough fighter not some sympathetic douchebag who actually cares about your sparkly problems.

Clarisse: shut up punk

#SheDon'tGiveADam

- (Suggested by @ScarletArrowKitty)

So Hazel doesn't know what freakin chicken nuggets are yet she apparently adapts to cell phones/technology so quickly..

No.

Imagine if you didn't know what a phone was.

Poor Hazel, all of the pressure......

#NicoSaysNo

#HazelSaysNo

#ILikeHashtags

- Piper and Rachel are the stereotypical rich girls discussing their private jets and money, etc.

Don't you know that neither of the girls would ever talk like that?!?!

In fact they would actually hide their identities so people don't treat them differently.

- Thanks for 100 votes in less than a week O.O

Bye!!!

*flies out in personal jet*