Random Annoying Stuff (so creative)

- Piper took a big bite out of her burger.
Nopeeee.
Piper.
Is.
A.
Vegetarian.
People!!!!!

- Travis threw food across the table at his twin brother, Connor. Soon there was a full out food fight!!!
*facepalm*

Two things wrong with this:
1. TRAVIS AND CONNOR AREN'T TWINS PEOPLE. THEY ARE BROTHERS THAT LOOK THE SAME!!!!!!! This happens so often in fanfics it's not even funny.

Percy: *giggles*

Me: -_-

Percy: Uh.....

2. Have Mr. D and Chiron magically disappeared to some far away land where Grover and Tyson are?!?!?!
You would probably get stable duty for a month for having a food fight!!
*sigh* peasants

- Where is Tyson?!?! Somewhere over the rainbow or something????

Me: Who's Percy's brother?

Person: Percy doesn't have a brother lol noob #loserrrrrr

Me: *takes deep breathe* ARGHHHH TYSON YOU IMBECILE TYSONNNN *flips tables over*

Person: O.O

Chiron: A week of stable duty for flipping over the tables

- People. Quitting. The. Freaking. Hunters.

So Thalia is being awesome and stuff then she sees Nico and goes all 😍 and is like "Imma leave the hunters" and everyone else is like "Bie!"
( oh my gosh, Bie autocorrected to Bieber *shudder* )

You can't just quit the hunters without at least getting turned into a jackolope. Especially Thalia, she is the lieutenant!!!! 
Not happening. No.

Nico: That's my thing!!!

- Percy heard a knock on the door to his cabin. "Can I come in?" It was Annabeth.
N. O.

Does no one remember the rule about no male and female are allowed in a cabin by themselves unless they are siblings?!?!

- "Hey Percy!" Annabeth called, sliding onto the bench beside Percy. She smiled at the rest of the seven sitting there.

Does anyone remember the rule that you have to sit at your own cabin's table?!?!

Annabeth sat at Percy's table once and everyone stared at them and what, now six people from different tables can sit there?! Nuh uh

Nico: No

Me: Thanks for agreeing!!

Nico: No

Me: *facepalm*

Thank you for reading and if you liked it, please give a vote, much appreciated, thanks!!!
       ~Bella