Dyslexia, Mytho-nico and Staring: A Creeper's Best Friend

- demigods usually have dyslexia or they're like Frank and are lactose intolerant which is kinda rare.

*sees demigod on her phone*

NO YOU CANT GO ON THERE BECAUSE THERES NO TECHNOLOGY AT CAMP HALF BLOOD AND EVEN IF THERE WAS YOU HAVE DYSLEXIA SO IT WOULD BE KINDA HARD FOR YOU TO READ THAT...

My friend, who has dyslexia mind you, said that it was even hard to read writing on her phone so please don't get offended...

(The following are suggested by @Bobba_Lou24 with my additional commentary :3)

- Does anyone remember Nico and Bianca's mom and backstory? Cause it made me cry.

Me too gurl, me too...

- Bianca's death wasn't a meaningless/selfish death.

It was while getting a Mythomagic statue for Nico.

Like no she wasn't a suicidal girl. (Someone actually said that and it took all of my willpower to go away without saying anything)

- Blue food isn't there because it's Percy's favourite colour and type of food, it's because it was Sally's way of showing that it was really 'cause Gave said it wasn't.

Though I guess those non-PJO readers won't understand....

I'm just smh right now

(Someone commented what 'smh' meant so thanks XD)

- Not everyone from the same cabins look EXACTLY the same.

Some kids get some traits from their mortal parents and even if they didn't people wouldn't look exactly the same.

Do you look EXACTLY like your sibling?

- Did you know that Luke had a huge scar on his face?

Person: Yeah? So what?

Me: Just seeing if you knew.

- Jason has a scar on the top of his lips from when he tried to eat a stapler when he was young.

So "I stared at his perfect blah blah blah blah blah lips and—"

No, no you didn't. They had a scar on them.

And anyways don't stare. It's creepy and not nice...

- At the end of TLO Percy asked all of the gods/goddess' to claim their children in honour of Ethan Nakumara.

Just sayin'

(ANDDDDD BACK TO ME XD)

- I'm Aqua Blue Pacific Ocean—

Me: Next

- The parents are so dam irrelevant

Aqua: Imma depressed and bullied

Parent: Sweatheart, time to wash the dishes!!!

Aqua: I have no one...they don't understand me

Parent: Make sure to bake some cookies for tonight's party!!!!!

Aqua: Imma go die

Parent: Don't forget to brush your teeth first!!

- When the authors don't section off the authors notes.

One second you are reading about Scarlet looking into Leo's orbs and then you're reading about how someone's school day was and a details documentary on how they shower.

LiKe nO.

(That random placement of capitals was on purpose)

- There's either

A) No details at all

B) So. Much. Detail. Like no, I don't really care about what Scarlett's facial expression was while kicking a pebble on her way to Starbucks so she could go on a trip in her favourite rocket ship to explore.

Person: *starts singing the theme song to Little Einsteins*

Me: -_-

Leo: WHA—

Me: SHUT IT

Leo: —LE

Me: *FAINTS*

- "Kidnapped by Percy Jackson"

....

I-I just.

No words.

- 1K votes and 1K comments?!?!?! GUYS YOU ARE THE BEST!! I JUST CANT :))))

Thank you.

Thank you.

This was actually a really long chapter today O.o

*swims away*