Identity Concealer: Failed Point Of View Mayhem and Cliché Wattpad Stuff

- In Chaos fanfics Percy always wears this cloak to disguise his identity.... 

I guess Annabeth isn't as smart as she used to be...

Percy: *in a Darth Vader voice* Annabeth—I am your Percy!

Annabeth: Yeah okay

Percy: .....aren't u shoked (Sorry I had to use some spelling errors somewhere)

Annabeth: Oh I couldn't tell that you were Percy other than the sea green cloak, Riptide, your obsession with blue food, your love of water, your voice, your jokes and your way of knowing everything that Percy does.........

Percy: ........was it really that obvious?

Annabeth: ........*face palms*

- Stories are basically always in first person point of view with the rare second person point of view...

- Since it's almost always first person point of view there are so many point of view changes....

Annabeth's POV

Seaweed Brain smiled at me and I smiled back.

Percy's POV

I smiled at Wise Girl and she smiled back.

Piper's POV

I saw Seaweed Brain and Wise Girl smile at each other.

Leo's POV

Percy and Annabeth exchanged smiles together

YOU GET THE POINT....

- When there is too much description.

In the odd Percy Jackson fanfic that I find that there is description there is too much like there is 12020391923 paragraphs describing someone smiling.

- The cliché Percy as the badboy stories.

Like no.

I read fanfics because I love the characters and also to get away from the regular clichés of Wattpad which includes the 'badboy' and good girl stories.

No I mean would Annabeth fall for the badboy?? NO SHE IS TOO SMART AND JUST ARGHHHH

This is one of those things that I just can't stand

- MC: OMG I LIKE HATE U BRIAN

*******TIME LAPSE*****

MC: OMG U LIKE SO LUV U *kisses Bryan*

(Spelt wrong on purpose because that's what they all do)

-___________________-

- In almost every fanfic there is character depth severely lacking.

I mean who wants to read about a little Mary Sue with her perfect demigod life killing demigods without breaking a nail?!?!?!

*looks distastefully at cliché fanfic with 1M reads*

Oooookay then a lot of people do.....

- When you make a bad guy in your fanfic you need to give them a reason to be the bad guy..

Le bad guy: LOL I like to blow stuff up and kill everyone and eat pizza on my free time!!111!!2!2!!!2!1!!11!

Le MC: OMG No. *shoots out rolls of toilet paper* Nuh uh *snaps her perfectly manicured nails in a z formation*

Frank: *slowly floats away cuz he's not important*

- That moment when you see a long chapter and you get excited but half of the chapter is song lyrics that you scroll through without even a glance.

- You know what? I'm done mah ranting for today!

*bows*

*drops mic*

*leaves stadium*