Chapter 1

Maia's POV

It was a Friday night and I was watching the Teen Wolf series for the fifth time around. I heard my front door swing open and a familiar voice shouting "I'm home" jokingly.

It was Georgina who'd arrived with my other best friend Maggie. I chuckled under my breath and called back "I'm in my room!" I put the s'mores dip I was currently eating on my desk and covered it with my hoodie so that Gee and Mags wouldn't devour it all themselves.

"Yo." Georgie said walking into my room and throwing herself onto my bed. She'd dropped about twenty bags by my bedroom door as she'd walked in.

"How long were you planning on staying for?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Bitch I live here already. Your parents looooovvvve me!" She giggled.

Maggie arrived holding a huge bag of Reece's cups.

"Wassup Homies," She sashayed in and perched herself on my dressing table chair.

"Well I was drooling over Dylan O'Brien, Colton Haynes and Tyler Posey butttt I guess now I'm just chilling with you two."

"We're not chilling for long. We're dragging your ass to a party!" Maggie said excitedly, trying to haul me from my comfy bed.

"Some help here G?" I said motioning to how Maggie was pulling me up by my arms.

"Nah, I actually wanna go. You need to get back on the scene after your breakup with Ethan," she propped herself up by her elbows. "Seriously that was like 2 years ago and you're 19 for crying out loud. If you can't have or don't want a boyfriend then at least just get out and have fun for once."

I rolled my eyes at her and walked over to my walk in closet to change into some comfy clothing. I was NOT going to that party and they couldn't drag me no matter how hard they tried.

"C'mon Maia, you need to live a little babe. We're going to this party." Maggie shot me a smug look and then pulled me by my legs off of my bed, just as I'd started to comfy again.

I yelped as pain shot up my leg. "Jesus Christ Mags, chill would ya?"

"You know I'm never chill M, I'm the life of the party girl." Maggie flicked her hair over her shoulder pretending to act all serious.

She offered me a hand to help me to my feet. I grabbed it and pulled so that she fell onto the floor in a heap next to me.

She glared at me and I smiled innocently at her. "Very funny." she narrowed her eyes at me.

"It was actually," I said, getting to my feet and wiping down my knees. "Getting back to the subject of this party, I don't even have anything to wear guys."

"MAGS!" Georgie hissed and Maggie looked confused. After a minute she seemed to get what Georgina meant and ran downstairs. I could hear her rummaging through bags and then running back up the stairs to my room.

"You shouldn't have to worry about that." Maggie walked through the door carrying a clothing bag. She squealed as she set it down and began pulling out the very slutty and very short black dress and hung it up on the back of my door.

"Isn't it gorgeous? Someone won't be sleeping in an empty bed tonight, or sleeping at all for that matter." Maggie winked.

"More like slutty, bet all the men will be repelled because they'll think I'm some type of hoe."

"Hey, don't diss the dress. It's done nothing wrong, however you have with all your constant whining and complaining." Maggie crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, you should actually live a little apart from getting obsessed with guys from TV shows." Georgie joined in so it was 2:1.

I gasped, putting a hand over my heart dramatically. "They're hot. This is the only way I get any male attention, through a laptop screen or TV screen." I puppy dog pouted and Maggie went into hysterics at the face I was pulling.

"Oi," I scolded her jokingly. "What time is this party then, and where is it being held?" I was actually intrigued with this idea of going to party now that my friends had convinced me to get out of bed, but I wouldn't tell them that.

"I see you're starting to get interested." Both of the girls gave me 'the look'.

"I was only curious chill."

"Sure," Maggie winked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Anyway it's at a club to celebrate some guy I work with's friend's birthday."

"Pretty complicated Mags. But if you ask me, I think the guy that invited you might quite like you." Georgina smirked at her.

"Who doesn't like me." Maggie flicked her hair over her shoulder like the diva she is.

"Me."

"Me."

"You're only lying to yourselves," she smiled smugly. "Shoo you, you need to get dressed." Maggie shoved me the dress and ushered me in the direction of my walk in closet where she shut the door behind me.