Chapter 11

Maia's POV

Maia - get your ass over here now!!

What the fuck did Maggie mean when she said her and Sammy had been talking about me? I didn't even know she'd met up with him.

The next 10 minutes of me waiting for Maggie consisted of me pacing back and forth, and me sending millions of texts asking where she was. Of course I knew she was driving over here, but I was anxious and just kept sending them.

I finally heard the door abruptly open and then slam shut. I guessed she was now in a mood with me after all those texts I sent.

"Tryna break my phone from the amount of messages you're sending?" She stormed into my bedroom.

"I just want answers. I didn't even know you were meeting with Sammy." She sighed and rubbed her forehead in concentration.

"I didn't know I was either." She muttered and rolled her eyes. She took a seat on my bed and took a deep breath.

"He asked a lot of questions about you. Like, a lot," Maggie raised her eyebrows and continued. "Questions that ranged from how you're doing, to childhood memories I had of us both."

"I hope nothing embarrassing!" I interjected. She chuckled in response.

"All of our childhood memories were embarrassing as I remember. I just deflected that question to save us both from humiliation," She looked up and smirked at me. "He has the hots for you girl." She poked me and laughed her genuine laugh.

"Who doesn't?" I mocked her and she fake laughed at me but then agreed it was funny.

"So when are you going to meet Sam again?"

"I wasn't aware that I was even gonna meet him again but he seems to be getting himself involved in my personal life like meeting with you so I don't know. I'll think about it but I'm not certain I should be meeting him again." Maggie pouted.

"Why?"

"You know how attached I became with Ethan in the first few days and weeks I spent time with him, it's the same with every guy and I don't want to be let down again soon. Sammy doesn't seem like to type to catch feelings for anyone, or keep them for that matter. He seems like a lone wolf."

Mags imitated a wolf and howled loudly so that it echoed throughout my house. I covered my ears and faked her bursting my eardrum.

"Ouch." I pouted and she laughed.

"That face looked so funny." I rolled my eyes and muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" Haha, she heard me.

"Bitch."

We both laughed it off and got to talking more about the guys in our lives, or for my sake, that'd been in our lives.

Maggie called over Gee after our conversation and we planned on having a girls night tonight, just hanging in and watching chick flicks with popcorn. Yay.

While we waited for Georgie to arrive, I back tracked to our conversation about Sam. I bet that's bullshit about him missing me. I bet he's sleeping his problems away with other women. And to be frankly honest, I don't care. He's not worth my time and effort if he's only around to play games and be a fuckboy.

I don't even know what he's playing at talking to friends and all. What's gonna be next? Accidentally walking into the same restaurant I'm dining at with my parents, and then he introduces himself? He's gotta chill.

I mean, he knew it was gonna be for one night, he even said it himself but now he's trying to make a big deal of it. Too big of a deal. I think I was going to have to have a little talk with Sam, face to face.