Chapter 25

Sammy's POV

Breakfast the next morning was kind of awkward, not for me and Maia; we were completely in awe of each other. Everytime we'd catch the other person's eyes, we'd just stand there smiling at each other. But it was awkward because Jack was eating with us in the kitchen.

Whenever we smiled, he'd just cough and then chuckle when we'd face him with a 'what?' look. It was obvious to him that we were hooked on each other.

We all sat at the breakfast bar, just eating silently until Jack decided to set down his fork loudly against his plate and speak up. "So, I heard you guys last night."

Maia almost spat the water that was in her mouth all over Jack. Honestly, I wish she had. I just sat there. Normally someone would feel embarrassed, but right now I felt like I could chuckle along with Jack. I'd never felt more content with what me and Maia did last night. Because I'd done it with Maia.

I looked over at her, gauging her reaction; and although a pink glow had appeared across her cheeks, she was also smiling heartily straight at me.

"Some pretty mean nicknames were being brought up in the bedroom might I say. Babygirl and daddy, huh? Intriguing." He tapped his index finger against his chin, as if thinking about why those names. He has his own kinks I know for definite. Just try living in the same house where Madison and Jack do it, you lose all appetite let me tell you. No one should ever have to go through that like I did. What did I do to deserve that?

"Want me to bring up about Pookie?" I teased him, waiting for his reaction. His face immediately drained from colour and he looked at me in horror, as if I'd shouted Bloody Mary three times and her presence was in front of us.

"Don't you dare." He ground his teeth together and I almost burst out in laughter. Man, you could mess with this guy by saying literally anything. But I had to admit, I was a little in the too-personal-danger-zone area.

Maia looked at me, half-confused and half-amused although she probably didn't know what the hell was going down between me and Gilinsky right now. Oh, it was a throw down all right.

"Tell you later." I spoke loud enough that Jack could hear and his expression hardened. He knew I was messing with him and it only made this funnier for me.

"You better keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you Wilk." He got up front the table abruptly and exited through the door.

Maia got up, seated herself in my lap and searched my eyes for an answer. "Pookie?"

~ the next evening ~

Maia's POV

Sammy was taking me on an actual date tonight instead of our usual clubs and I couldn't be more excited. The date was in just under two hours and I'd spent the past half hour debating what to wear. I'd invited my best friends over to help me decide.

I felt sorry for Maggie and half didn't want to invite her. She knew Sam and Jack were really close friends and it was hard seeing that she could've been going on a date with him right now if he hadn't been for Madison.

I'd explained to her that she didn't have to come but she'd instantly shot back that she would and had turned up looking happier than I'd ever seen her. I was kinda confused because we told each other everything. If there was another guy in her life, surely she'd have told me. Right? Mind you, we hadn't really met up since everything had happened and I'd hardly had a chance to ask her about her life right now. I was definitely planning on doing it soon though.

I was snapped out of my reverie when Maggie snapped her fingers in front of my face and brought my full attention to the mirror set in front of me. Mags had been working on my makeup for the past hour and she'd made me look a hella lot better for my date.

I squealed and automatically pulled her in for a hug, knowing damn right that she didn't exactly love hugs. But she accepted this one and even hugged a little back. Man, she really was in a good mood. A definite interview with her later then.

I turned around to face Georgina. She covered her mouth and screamed. "You look like an absolute goddess, all you need now is the dress and shoes and you'll look complete." She gave me a very wide smile and handed me the dress her and Maggie had selected for me to wear. I hope they knew I was going to a fancy restaurant and not some slutty club so I didn't get an outfit like the one last time. I couldn't take that sort of humiliation.

She handed me the clothing bag and I unzipped it, kinda feeling like my life was on the line if this dress didn't look beautiful. But I was absolutely stunned. The dress was gorgeous. A scarlet red, skater dress was what I could see directly in front of me. My mouth gaped open and both of the girls smiled smugly at my reaction.

"And now for the shoes." Georgie giggled and pulled out a shoe box this time, handing it me carefully as if there was glass in the box. For all I knew with these two, Cinderella's glass slippers could be in here.

They both waited to gauge my reaction and they weren't unimpressed, I wasn't either. Inside the box were a pair of shoes I'd had my eyes set on for ages, the only problem was that I kept spending my money on food and other clothes. I recently bought some Calvin's and Superstars as well that drained a lot of my money.

I literally hugged the shoes to my chest and felt like I could blow the roof of my house by how overjoyed I was. I have the best friends.

"Well don't just sit there hugging them, put them on." Maggie practically pushed me off my seat and shoved the box back into the hands, veering me towards the bed.

I slipped them on and fastened the buckle as fast as I could, I couldn't wait to walk in these babies. I mentally squealed and stood up in them, walking over the the mirror confidently. The shoes made my legs look longer and they definitely gave me more height which was good; Sammy is so tall and I look like a midget compared to him. I think loads of girls do though. I'm not complaining though because it's got it's perks too.

I walked into my walk in closet to get into my new dress. I wanted a big entrance and to wow them. I was about to do just that.