Chapter 2

Sammy's POV

"Yo dude, my friend's having a party tonight and it sounds lit. I even invited some hot girl and her friends, you in?" Gilinsky shouted through my house.

"Yeah, sounds awesome. Another day, another hookup; much needed bro," I gave him a bro hug. "You sure Madison won't mind that you've invited girls to a party with you?"

"She doesn't need to find out man!" I smirked at Jack, I loved it when he didn't give a shit about what his girlfriend thought.

"So when and where?"

"This club called Beat679 about 20 minutes away from here at 10pm tonight."

Nate entered the movie room at that point and had heard our conversation.

"A party eh? I'm in!"

"When are you not in for a party Nate?" Jack raised his eyebrows and Nate rolled his eyes. He pulled out a cigarette and puffed out the smoke.

"Dude seriously, couldn't have done it out back?" I chuckled. Nate shrugged and I headed upstairs to take a shower.

After my shower I checked my Twitter feed and saw a tweet from a girl I hooked up with from a party a few nights ago. I rolled my eyes and exhaled loudly. Why did girls think it was always something permanent? Why didn't they always just take it for what it was? A one night stand.

It was nearing the time to the party so I got changed into a white top with black buttons and roll up sleeves, and black jeans. I put on my Adidas Superstars and checked out my outfit in the mirror. My brown roots were coming through. Man, I needed my hair dying blonde again.

As I approached the kitchen, it sounded like Johnson had arrived. When I entered the room, I noticed that Gilinsky had changed outfits too.

Jack and Jack were looking at something on Gilinsky's phone.

"Whatcha looking at?" I asked, coming up behind them.

"She's a straight 10 man," Johnson said looking bewildered. "It's this girl that Jack invited to his friend's party dude. Woo!"

"I know man." Gilinsky continued staring at the photo of this girl so I decided to check it out.

I looked at the photo and Johnson had a point, she was hot.

"Get some Jack." I slapped him on the back.

Gilinsky looked smug and got up from where he was sitting to rummage through the alcohol cabinet. He pulled out a bottle of vodka and took a swig.

I gestured for him to bring me the bottle. I took long gulps and the contents of the bottle were about down to a half once I was done.

Johnson and Nate came to join in and we made it a party in the kitchen.

Once we all had enough alcohol before heading to the party, we called ourselves an Uber to drive us to the venue.

When we got there, I took a look at the girls around and saw none that caught my eye. They just looked either too slutty or too smart.

That was until I saw her.