Chapter 6

Sammy's POV

I rolled the condom on with ease and raised myself so my arms were holding my body weight above her petite body.

I decided to play around a little with her and test how long it'd take her to fall apart in my hands.

I eased one of my fingers into her slowly and felt her body relax under my touch. She moved her body into my touch as if she craved it. She seemed to be enjoying it so I pushed another finger in and pumped to tease her.

She moaned and connected her lips to mine. There seemed to be some hidden passion in both sides of the kiss. I didn't even know if I actually liked this girl as a one-night stand or as a longer term hookup. But definitely NO GIRLFRIENDS.

They took too much effort and time for me to care about them for longer than 30 seconds. However with hookups you get all the attention you want without the arguments and lovey-dovey words that come with the idea of love.

It was just so complicated. But I concentrated on the present and that I'd be fucking her.

I removed my fingers from her entrance and she whimpered at the loss of contact. I licked the fingers that I'd recently inserted into her and devoured her taste. I closed my eyes in pleasure and brought my lips back up to her body, sucking slightly.

She arched her back so that our bodies were pressed against each other. Our lips met each other in the darkness of the room and I smiled. Seriously, what is wrong with me? She's like all the others so why do I feel like this time is different?

I grabbed her hips, lining me against her entrance and then, after looking at her with lustful eyes, I thrusted my length into her. She moaned and scratched her nails along my back; that was sure to leave a few marks.

I moaned back in surprise and pleasure when she flipped us over and began riding me. All of her innocence and nervousness seemed to have been left outside the door of my house.

She quickened the thrusts until I grabbed her hips to assure her that the pace she was going at was perfect.

My lips left hers to nibble on her ear, and she giggled. It made me chuckle at how cute she was. I stopped what I was doing for a second and thoroughly looked at her.

As soon as she noticed me staring, she seemed to redeem all of her nerves in an instant and she sat up looking down at me with worry.

"What is it?"

"You're beautiful when you laugh." I blurted without thinking. After tonight I seriously need therapy, I don't usually have feelings like these.

A rose blush crept onto her cheeks and she tried to cover her face with her hands. I pulled them away from her face and brought my lips to hers gently.

It soon turned harsh and tongues were clashing for dominance.

I got deeper into her and quicker. She shouted loudly, "DADDY!"

I widened my eyes in surprise but in all honestly, it was a MASSIVE turn on. It just made me want her even more than I already did.

I flipped us over and we were both reaching our climaxes. Man, this girl could last for a long time.

My thrusts became sloppy and our breathing turned to short pants. Before long, I felt myself come and we both collapsed side by side on my bed.

"That was-" I started.

"Amazing." She finished.

"Thanks to yours truly." I splayed a hand over my chest.

"You can't take all the credit. But I agree, job well done Daddy." She batted her eyelashes innocently. I exhaled loudly at the second use of the name in one night. Man, the things this girl could do to me. I don't even know what I'm thinking, my head needs to be clear of this girl.

I was considering bringing up about a round 2 to finish the evening but when I looked over at Maia, her eyelids were shut and she was breathing heavily.

I pulled the cover over her and wrapped my arm around her. What? My side of the bed was cold anyway and her body radiated warmth.

I fell asleep to the thoughts of her running haywire in my head.