Chapter 31

Sammy's POV

~ a few weeks later ~

So far, me and Maia had the perfect relationship. Hardly any arguments and if we did, they were because of stupid little things that we made but apologised for. The sex was amazing and no one could pleasure me like my girl could.

But most importantly, it was obvious we both adored each other. I mean, don't get me wrong, the sex was one of the best things for me, but I was also glad I was doing it with someone who loved me and I, them. Not some slut who wanted to get some and come back for more whenever she was desperate.

Since Maggie and Georgina had decided that I'd been stealing their best friend away from them, they were planning a girls night out tonight and I was gonna head out with my boys too. It's been a while since I'd properly hung out with Johnson, Gilinsky and Maloley. Sure, we'd made small talk but not been out together in awhile.

I decided that tonight was gonna be that night. I don't wanna be the type of guy that drops all his friends for his girlfriend because that isn't fair on them, especially after all the years we've been buddies.

I knew that Gilinsky was tryna get back to a good place with Madison so I was gonna call her and see if she'd meet up at the club tonight, not telling her Jack was going. Even though it's a boys night, I want Jack to be happy again and all he ever seems to do nowadays is mope even though he'll never admit it. So I was going to do him this favour.

He's done so much for me and I'd never be where I am now with Maia if it wasn't for him. He's told me what to do and say when I never knew myself and I'm completely thankful for that.

I called Jack while I was out, wanting to confirm that he could come. He picked up while I was walking around the Nike store. What? I had to buy some new shoes.

Sammy - Hey man, wassup?
Jack - Not much, you?
Sammy - Just wanted to know if you wanted to head out tonight to a club. I've got some time on my hands and wondered if you'd be interested?
Jack - I don't know dude. Like, I don't know if that's my scene right now.
Sammy - Well look, I'm tryna convince Madison to come. I'll phone her up for you and if she says yes I'll let you know. Then will you come?"
Jack - I'll think about it.

I could tell through the phone that Jack was smiling broadly and I knew that he wouldn't think about it if she was going, there'd be no stopping him from seeing her again.

Sammy - Alright well I'll contact you again when I know.
Jack - Thanks man, later.