Chapter Four - YouTube and dancing

F/C = Favourite Colour
F/M = Favourite Movie

You and Jake finally arrived in Indianapolis at around 11pm, it was much later than you had originally planned so you decided that you would grab some snacks from the nearest supermarket, check into your hotel and go chill out with a movie. Rayma had given you her number to stay in touch.

*time skip to later in the hotel*

You had gotten into your pj's and Jake was too busy skyping Rose-Marie, so you decided to get out your laptop and watch Jack. He had a new video up and you felt a million butterflies fluttering away in your stomach when he said "I'm prepping for Indy Pop Con right now so I'm recording like ten videos a day"
The excitement was starting to take over. You got up and danced around the room chanting "two days! Two days!" you stopped when you bumped into something soft, or rather, someone.
Your face flushed red when you saw Jake. You looked up at him and he was grinning like the Joker.
"Well somebodies excited" he blurted.
"Me? Excited to be meeting my hero? Never"
You both laughed as Jake hugged you, you plopped back down onto the bed and watched Jack together, even Jake seemed a little giddy.

*fast forward to morning*

You roused the next morning, atop your bed with your laptop still on.
'funny, I must have fell asleep in all the excitement' you thought to yourself and sat up, stretching. You checked your phone to see a text from Jake.

Gone down for breakfast.
You were snoring like a bore
so I left you.
Thought we could go visit
White River State Park
today, I hear it's nice
there. Be ready by 11,
I'll sneak ya up some food.

You check the time. 10:45. You rushed to the bathroom to brush your teeth, when you returned you threw on your All Time Low (or a different band if you don't like them) sweater amd your F/C skinny jeans, then made yourself a cup of coffee with the machine in your room.
You got cosy and decided to put on a movie on your laptop (because F the TV in the room they charge you for that) you put on F/M, but your mind was elsewhere.
You couldn't help thinking about tomorrow. Would Jack be there or would he be flying out? You checked his twitter.

@Jack_Septic_Eye at the airport! Indianapolis here I come!

That tweet was sent four hours ago, he'd probably be here soon! You kept all of your excitement in this time, in case Jake caught you again. You just took a deep breath and watched the movie, but not without having the biggest smile painted on your face like a perfect picture.