Chapter Eighteen - Room 403

Your eyes flickered, adjusting to the bright light of this unfamiliar room. The walls were white, the bed, desk and all other furniture was modern, you must be in a hotel room, it looked similar to your room at the PAX hotel, hopefully you were in a room there.
You tried to move, but your hands were tied behind your back, you were sitting on a chair in an empty room. What happened? You don't remember anything.
The door swings open, a familiar Latino lady entered, her black greasy hair reached her hips and she had evil looking green eyes, you knew who this person was all too well.
"Sonny" you coughed, she smiled like a comic book villain, revealing her mustard yellow teeth. You turned up your nose at the sight.
"Yes, hello sweetie" (heh...references)
"What are you doing here?"
"Well, ya see, you are currently the girlfriend of Sean McLoughlin, and he has made a huge mistake dating you. Because, you see, he is supposed to be with me" she put her face right up to yours as she emphasized the last sentence, you coughed at the overwhelmingly sickening scent of her breath.
"Oh god dude, get some tic tacs or something" you choked, she moved away from you, throwing the keys to the room onto the bed, you could just make out the room number on the keychain, Room 403.
All the memories of Sonny came rushing back to you, you see her on twitter all the time, tweeting Jack, telling him how much she loves him and that she knows he secretly loves her too, and that they should be together. She always said that she would kill any girl who got close to Jack other than her, you had hoped she was joking, but it was quite clear to you now that she wasn't.
Sonny dissapeared into the bathroom, you felt a vibration in your pocket, which made you jump until you realised it was your phone. You started trying to wriggle your hands free, after a few tries you manage to free your left hand, quickly rummaging for your phone, you see the caller ID says Molly, you answer it, and quietly whisper "Room 403"