Chapter Twenty-Two - Mark

WARNING! This chapter will more than likely be sad. I'm sorry.

Y/N = Your Name

You watched everything in slow motion, finding it difficult to breathe. Jack stood over his friend, who was writhing around in pain on the floor, blood pouring. You cried. Sonny had shot Mark. Molly ran back into the room.
"What happened? I heard a.....OH MY GOD MARK!" She squeaked, kneeling down beside Mark, putting a hand on Jack's shoulder as he had both of his hands on Mark's chest and cried uncontrollably. Molly got back up and came over to you, you were in shock, barely able to move.
"H...h....how did she even shoot him from behind a locked door?" Molly whimpered, you looked over to the door, the keyhole was all broken and smashed to pieces.
"Keyhole" you whispered, but Molly was standing close enough to hear you.
"Oh my god oh my god oh my god" Molly began to panic, almost pulling her hair out as she did so. Jack stood up and put his hands on Molly's shoulders "Molly, be calm, panicking isn't going to help okay? Deep breaths. Phone the police, get them to bring an ambulance" Jack said through tear filled eyes, a little too calmly you thought, given the situation. Molly took out her phone and called the police, your eyes wandered over to Mark, who was lying on the floor, surrounded by blood, groaning in agony. Your tears fell as you got up and dropped to the ground beside him, clenching his hand tight.
"Oh Mark I'm so sorry! This is all my fault, I shouldn't have let you guys know where I was" you wailed, Jack grabbed you and looked into your eyes.
"Y/N! Snap out of it! This is nobodies fault alright? If you hadn't told us, you'd be dead right now. You told us for good reason, Sonny is going to prison, Mark is going to hospital and he'll recover, it'll all be okay. Focus. Mark needs us to stay strong" Jack's voice was soothing, but you couldn't stop your tears falling as you wrapped your arms around Jack, he held you close as the room lit up with blue flashing lights.