Chapter Nineteen - Sonny with a gun

WARNING! This chapter contains the reader having a panic attack, if that could be triggering to you read with caution or just skip ahead to the next chapter.

You waited anxiously, would Molly come to the room? Were you even in the same hotel as before? So many thoughts racing through your head. Sonny returned, you noticed she had something in her hand, a long metal thing, black as the deepest night. A gun.
You felt your chest tighten and it became harder for you to breath, you wiggled around, trying to free yourself from the chair, but it was no use.
Sonny had tied the ropes way too tight around your wrists, you couldn't feel your hands at all, the burn from the rope was intense. Your breaths became faster and you could feel yourself going dizzy.
"W....why do you" you began, you felt as if you could muster a few more words.
"Have a gun"
"Well, I was planning on killing you, actually" Sonny's voice was like nails on a chalkboard.
Everything felt like it was in slow motion as Sonny raised the gun, you were staring down the barrel of it, so close to your face. You didn't know what else you could do, you shut your eyes tight, feeling completely helpless, you waited, and waited, and.....

BANG.