Chapter Ten - back to the land of green

*picture is of Kilkenny, in Ireland. Where you currently live :p*

T/N = Twitter name

Friday had rolled around soon enough, you were bored at the airport waiting for your flight home. Your Mother insisted on throwing you a little going away party, it was nice but somehow your parents made you feel guilty about moving to another country.
You had got yourself a cappuccino from Starbucks, you found a little seat with hardly anyone around which you had claimed. You decided to get out your phone and check twitter, which you hadn't done for a few days. You noticed that Jack had followed you, which made your heart flutter. You sent out a tweet.

@T/N: at the airport! Booooored. But I have my coffee YUM. I will be back in Ireland soon yay :D

You get a couple of notifications instantly, one was Jack liking the tweet and the other was him replying.

@Jack_Septic_Eye: @T/N yay! Can't wait to see you, I've missed you! Shall I meet you at the airport?

That all to familiar smile crept it's way back onto your face. The smile that you knew was reserved only for Jack.

@T/N: @Jack_Septic_Eye I've missed you too beb. Yes! Please do

@Jack_Septic_Eye: @T/N I'm taking you out as soon as you get here

@Jack_Septic_Eye: @T/N I meant to the arcade or something, I don't mean I'm going to kill you ;)

You giggled and liked both tweets as phone was absolutely blowing up with notifications of follows and mentions.

OMG ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH JACK?!

I ship it

She's cute Jack I'm jealous

And the like. You texted Jack the details of your flight and the airport you'd be landing at, and you decided to turn your phone off after that until you got home, to save the battery. You had the biggest smile painted onto your face and you realised you probably looked a little crazy, but you didn't care in the slightest.