One Year Later

A/N: SURPRISE! To say thank you for all of the support you guys have given on this fic, I'm adding a short bonus chapter! This is going to be a year after you and Jack started dating. Enjoy :) 💕

                 *JACK'S POV*

"Okay Jackyboy, don't you be a nervous wreck and ruin this evening. Y/N loves you, she's going to say yes.... right?" I yelled at myself, giving myself a pep talk in the mirror. This plan was perfect. We're in Paris. One of the most romantic countries in the whole world. Tonight, the Eiffel Tower is going to be lit up blue with millions of twinkling lights like fairies, the snow has been falling all day. The scenery is going to be perfect, it's the right time.
I nervously nod at myself in the mirror, taking out the ring one more time. It's a beautiful and expensive diamond, she's going to be so impressed. I hope this goes well.

                *NO ONE'S POV*

"Jake, you're insane" you scoff at Jake's suggestion, you were sat in the hotel lounge downstairs, talking to Jake on Skype on Jack's iPad.
"Aish, come on Y/N! He took you to Paris for your one year anniversary. You know he's gonna propose"
"Seriously Jake? I think your new found love is making you delusional. How is Sara, by the way?"
"Oh man I don't know, I haven't seen her for a couple days. She won't answer her phone" (A/N: yes, this is a reference to Jack's video from yesterday haha)
"Oh really? Jeez, I hope she's okay. But look I gotta go get ready. Jack's taking me out to dinner then for a walk near the Eiffel Tower. I'll call you later okay?"
"Okay Y/N, see ya! And say yes!"
You tut as you hang up. Finishing your coffee and heading back up to the room to get ready.

                        *LATER*

You and Jack walked hand in hand along the beautiful soft path of snow beside the Eiffel Tower. The blue light erupted the air like a volcano spewing lava, the twinkling lights looked like stars in the night, it was so beautiful.
After you walked a ways longer, Jack stopped and faced you.
"Why did you stop?" You ask, curious.
Jack sighs deeply, you could see he was nervous. Your heart sank, was he going to break up?
"Y/N, I love you so much, you're my dream girl. I never want to lose you. I want to wake up every day to your sweet kisses, I want to talk with you for hours before we even get up out of bed, I want to share laughs with you even when we're old and gross" you laughed at his last remark with tears in your eyes, was..... was Jake right? You let Jack continue.
"Every moment with you feels like a life time, I never want to sleep because the thought of being without you for even that little amount of time scares me" Jack takes out a ring as he gets down on one knee, you gasp and put a hand to your mouth.
"Y/N? Will you marry me?" He smiles nervously, your tears fell like waterfalls as you nodded.
"Hell yeah!" You scream, making Jack giggle like a child as he smiles massively, he places the ring on your finger and you drag him up, kissing him while he holds you like he is never going to let you go.

A/N: tada! There it is :) hope you enjoyed that!