Chapter Twenty-Four - Back to normal

Y/N = Your Name
T/N = Twitter Name

Jack barely left Mark's side the whole time you were in America, you went on stage during the two hours Mark was resting after surgery, feeling super nervous to be in front of all those people. You had Jack with you, which kept you calm at least, and Bob, Wade, Molly and Mandy.
Wade made the announcement, he explained that you were being held hostage by a "Yandere" as he put it, and that she had shot Mark who was recovering in hospital. The crowd went into panic mode at the mention of Mark getting shot, so you took a deep breath and took the microphone from Wade.
"Guys, please try not to worry. Mark is going to be okay. And the Yandere has been arrested, we saw the police take her away. Things'll be back to normal in no time"

*time skip*

You and Jack had returned home to Ireland, Mark was doing absolutely fine. He'd also gone back home and was getting plenty of rest. Jack was on Skype to him most nights, just checking in. He was recovering pretty quickly.
You were currently sat on Jack's bed (not like that guys get your mind out of the gutter) in nothing but pyjama shorts and a Panic! At The Disco vest, you had your laptop in front of you, you were staying over at Jack's for a few days, so you had packed the essentials. He was in the office recording a video, so you decided to check Mark's Tumblr tag to see if anyone was saying anything. Sure enough, the tag was absolutely flooded with fan art, videos and lovely messages, wishing Mark well and hoping that Sonny stays locked up for life. You wondered if Mark had seen any of this stuff, so you tweet him.

@T/N: @markiplier yo! You checked your Tumblr tag recently?

Mark replied almost instantly.

@markiplier: @T/N can't say I have. Why?

@T/N: @markiplier I think you should! Trust me, you won't regret it

You giggled as you listened to Jack yelling at whatever game he was playing.
"FUUUUUCK. WHY YOU GOTTA DICK ME OVER LIKE THAT GAME?! WE HAD A THING GOING AND YOU FUCKED ME! AT LEAST BUY ME DINNER FIRST! AHHH BALLS-A-ROONIE!"
You smiled thinking about how you could have been sat at home right now, stalk.... I mean checking Jack's twitter for updates, binge watching his videos and laughing uncontrollably. But now you were sitting on his bed, listening to him record, and you were dating him. You grinned like a fool as you threw your hands in the air and fell backwards, lying down on the bed and giggling.
"Hey Y/N" Jack came in, making you jump and blush deeply. Had he seen you have your little fangirl moment?
"What's up cutie?" you couldn't resist, he is a cutie, and you're dating so you're allowed to say these things to him. He came and lay down next to you.
"I've been thinking, you've been spending an awful lot of time here recently. I mean, you've been here more than you've been at your own place"
Your stomach dropped, Jack's voice was croaky, he was definitely nervous. Oh god, he's breaking up with me. You thought, but you tried to remain calm as Jack continued to speak.
"And.. we've been together quite a while now. So, I was wondering, Y/N, would you wanna.... maybe..... move in with me?"
Billions of butterflies erupted in your stomach as Jack asked you a question you never thought he would.