Chapter Thirty-Two - Everything is fine

So yeah, this is basically just a bonus chapter. I was gonna end the story at 31, but I thought I'd add this one to give the story some closure :)

It had been a good four months since the whole incident with the group of girls, they had been sent to prison along with Sonny. Rose had given you her phone number so that you could stay in touch, you and Jack visited her from time to time for tea and apple pie.
Jake had been to visit you in Ireland, and he had explained that Rose-Marie was having an affair with the postman, which shocked you, as you always thought that she really loved your dorky older brother. Jack was fine with letting him stay with you guys for as long as he needed, the two of them got along really well, which was important to you. Jake went back home happy as ever.
Mark was doing absolutely fine too, he had a scar on his lower back from the bullet, which he didn't mind showing off to literally everyone. You and Jack were going wonderfully strong, he still looked at you like the first time he laid eyes on you, and you still felt those butterflies every time he did. You were having so much fun with him, and the crazy fangirls all seemed to have dissapeared after Jack made a big post on Tumblr confronting them.
Everyone was being just lovely now, there was so much fan art being made of you both, you had thousands of twitter and tumblr followers, and even a tag under your own name! It made you the happiest person in the world.
You occasionally made videos with Jack, mostly competing in games which everyone loved, and they were requesting to see you more, so you thought you could make your own channel eventually, which Jack was fully supportive of.
You and Jack were currently at the bowling alley, Jack was getting extremely competitive trying to win your bowling game, which you just thought was hilarious. You were sat on the benches, watching him get his rage on after missing yet another strike, a huge smile crept it's way onto your face, he was just the best thing to ever happen to you. You got up, skipped over to him and hugged him tight, he held you in his arms and when you pulled away, he held your hips to keep you close, as you looked deep into each others eyes, his soft warm lips met yours, and as far as happy endings go, this was pretty much the best one you thought you could only dream of.