Chapter Five - Indy Pop Con

You woke up surprisingly early the next day, you stretched and checked your phone. 5:45am. 'It's so early. We don't even have to be at the con until 10' you thought, getting up to make some coffee.
To your surprise Jake was already awake too, it sounded like he was in the shower so you knocked at the bathroom door.
"Jakey, do ya want some coffee?" you asked nonchalantly through the door.
"Yes please Squish. It's pretty early, shall we go out for breakfast?" He called back.
"Sounds good"
You set the coffees down on the desk and opened your laptop to watch more of Jack's videos.

*time skip*

You couldn't believe this was finally happening, you could meet Jack today, or tomorrow, or Sunday. There was no way of knowing, but that was all part of the fun. You were wearing your black booper dooper t-shirt with some dark denimn shorts and black tights, along with your green converse. You had your VIP pass dangling down around your neck. You and Jake were already inside, sitting on the floor just outside the main hall, you were scoffing down a cup of gummy snakes, trying to contain your inner fangirl.
Jake was sat beside you, his long brown hair was straightened today, but he had most of It covered with his white beanie. He was wearing his System Of A Down t-shirt and black skinny jeans.
"Jakey I'm thirsty, shall we go for more coffee?"
"Sure Squish, there's a Starbucks down the road right?"
"Think so"
Jake got up, but you struggled. He chuckled at you.
"Idiot" he mumbled, grabbing your hands and helping you up. You began to walk when you felt yourself bump into someone, the person grabbed you so you wouldn't fall. You tutted and muttered "thanks" without even looking up.
An all to familiar voice said "no worries" you looked up slowly, and you felt as though your heart would pump right out of your chest when you saw that crazy green hair.