Chapter Sixteen - The night before

Jack had invited you to stay over the night before you fly out for PAX Prime, you accepted his offer right away. You were cuddled up to him on his bed, he was wearing a grey jumper, a green wooly hat and Adventure Time pj bottoms, while you wore his red jumper and a clean pair of his boxers. He had his arm tight around you, you lay next to him, your head resting on his shoulder and your arm over his chest. As an episode of friends finished, he looked at you and asked "so, what do you wanna do now?"
You look deep into his crystal blue eyes, feeling those butterflies erupt again.
"Hm well, I'm feelin' in the mood for a curry and a Star Wars marathon" you chirp, Jack seems content with this.
"That's a great idea! I'll order us a curry"
You moan, "aw right now? But I am soooooo comfortable" you squeeze him tighter, he does the same to you.
"Relax, my phone's right here, and I was watching A New Hope the other day, it's already in the player. We don't even have to move until the curry arrives" he kisses you softly on the forehead as he finds the number for his favourite curry place.
"Now, what'll ya have?" he asks you.
"Uh, chicken korma with egg fried rice, please"
"Great choice!" you cuddle up tighter to him as he orders your food and puts Star Wars on quietly in the background.