Chapter Thirty-One - Bad days and cuddles

You were feeling so much better when you returned home, Rose had explained that a group of girls had beaten you up outside the shop until you were left unconcious, she had tried to get them off you, but they were determined to beat you senseless.
Jack was out visiting family today, he had asked you if you wanted to go too, but you said you were just wanting to stay home for a few days, he was very understanding. He kissed you before he left, you were sleepy as it was early but you didn't refuse his kiss.
You decided that you just wanted cereal for breakfast, you dreerily walked to the kitchen, the cereal cupboard was a bit too high up, you tiptoed to grab the box of golden nuggets, but they were up on the top shelf so they slipped past your hand and fell out, spilling all over the kitchen floor.
"Great" you murmered, getting the dustpan and brush to clean up.
Your morning only got worse from there. You burnt your finger on the kettle, spilled the milk all over the cooker, stubbed your toe on the coffee table and your coffee tasted awful. You sat down to watch Adventure Time, later on in the afternoon, in the hopes that it would make you feel better. But as you sat there, you couldn't help thinking about everything that had been going on lately, Mark had been shot by a girl who was crazy for Jack, you had been beaten to a pulp by girls a lot younger than you, people were hating on you on the internet quite a lot more lately, amd you hand nearly been killed twice.
You took a deep breath, taking out your phone and checking twitter. All of your mentions were people asking if you were okay, telling you you deserve respect etc. etc. there was even some lovely fanart. You liked a few tweets and it had made you feel better, but you still couldn't stop your tears from falling like rocks down a mountain.
You heard the door to the flat open and footsteps running towards you. Jack lept onto the sofa beside you, pulling you into a hug.
"Hey hey hey, what's the do? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, it's just... bad day" you sniffled, snuggling up to Jack.
"Aw, we all have those sometimes, but it's only one day. How about we watch a movie and order pizza huh? Would that make you feel better?" He squeezed you tighter as you nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, as long as we can have cuddles too"
Jack chuckled.
"Of course we can have cuddles. You pick a film, I'll order our favourite pizza"
Jack got up and removed his jacket and shoes, then he went to make the phone call. You picked out Shrek 2 from the selection of films, you always loved Shrek. Jack returned and sat down on the sofa, you turned around after putting in the DVD to see him pantsless, which made you blush, he put out his arms to invite you in, you smiled for the first time today and went and collapsed into his arms.