Notes

Aw cute chapter right? I hope so because that's what I was going for :p

Jack is really like that by the way, when you talk he keeps eye contact and really listens it's so respectful and I think my heart melted when he looked into my eyes um... he is easy to talk to as well :)

So, people will be arriving for that little party soon which is weird because I thought they were arriving later tonight but oh well! I'll try to update something more to this today, but if not it'll be tomorrow!

I'm watching 13 going on 30 right now which I love but it got me thinking, there are probably a lot of young teenagers reading this, and some of you might be trying hard to "get in with the cool kids" and that might mean you ditching your true friends, please don't do that! These other kids are not worth it at all and if you have a good friend or two already then that's pretty awesome right? Isn't it better to have a small number of true close friends than a huge number of fake ones? And if you don't feel like you have any friends, you have me! And everybody else in this wonderful community. Don't try so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out, as that dude once said in that Amanda Bynes movie that one time. I think you're pretty cool already!

Sorry for rambling again ahh... I do that. Hope you all have good New Years tonight!

Stay safe and have a good one!

- Elsie x