Chapter Twenty - Rescue mission

Y/N = Your Name

You watched as Sonny stood by the door, her gun raised. Somebody had gone BANG! Straight into the door. "Ow god dammit" cried out a very familiar voice. It was Jack.
You thought about Jack running to the door oh so proudly, and then attempting to knock it down all manly and failing miserably. You actually managed to stifle a giggle at the thought.
Suddenly, there was frantic banging at the door. Jack was smacking the door repeatedly like a crazy person.
"Y/N? Are you in there?" Jack called.
"Sean? Help me! Please, she's crazy!" you screamed, on the verge of tears.
"What? Who is? Whose in there with you?"
You opened your mouth to answer, but Sonny flailed her arms about.
"ENOUGH!" she shouted, pointing the gun to you again.
"Hurry!" you yell, trying desperatley to get free again.
"Y/N how do we get in? The room is locked" Mark called, had everybody come up to help you?
"They're joining rooms! 405! 405!" you cried back, listening to the noises outside. You heard the door to room 405 creak open, and Molly saying "good, it's empty"
"Y/N? Who is it in there? Is it Sonny?" Jack called from the door to room 403, why was he still out there? Sonny's eyes widened as she lowered her gun and rested a hand on the door.
"Sean? You.... You know my name? Oh Sean, I knew you loved me all along. You want me to kill her, don't you? So that we can be together. Oh Sean, baby, let's run away together...." Sonny trailed off, your eyes squinted over to the middle door, it was slowly and quietly opening, your eyes widened when you realised why Jack was still outside. It was a distraction.
"Sonny, please. I know you love me and that is very flattering, but I'm in love with Y/N" your heart fluttered. Jack loves you?
'no no no no! Y/N, keep it together. No fangirling' you thought to yourself, with the biggest smile on your face.
"I love you too, Sean" you called back.
"No! This is wrong! Sean, why are you torturing me? You love me. ME! Not this low life slut!" Sonny had her finger on the trigger, the gun pointing right you, as Mark and Molly grabbed her, pushing her through the middle door and locking it.