Chapter Seven - Coffee Talk

H/T = Home Town

It was the end of the first day of Indy Pop Con, Jake had gone back to your hotel and you and Jack were at Starbucks, the queue was pretty long so you were talking as you waited.
"So, you're from H/T eh? I hear it's pretty nice there" Jack exclaimed, you felt all flustered looking into his eyes, were you dreaming?
"Yeah but, I haven't lived there for years. And I'm only over here because of Indy Pop Con, and I was just staying with my parents for Christmas"
"Oh cool, so where you living now?"
"Kilkenny"
Jack's face seemed to light up.
"Kilkenny?! Really?! In Ireland?"
"Yep"
"Aw awesome! Actually, that's where I live" (no, idk if Jack actually lives there, I just know the place)
You couldn't stop yourself from smiling, you felt your heart melt as Jack smiled back at you, looking deep into your eyes.

*time skip*

"Okay so... we have our coffee, what now?" Jack beams, behind his blindingly beautiful smile.
"Um well, me and Jake visited White River State Park yesterday, it's really pretty. How about it?"
"Sounds great!"
You felt a wave of shock take over your body as Jack grabbed your hand and skipped while he lead you down the bitter cold street.