Chapter Twenty-Six - Moving in

Y/N = Your Name
T/N = Twitter Name
L/N = Last Name

It had been a couple of days since your little issue with the landlord, Jack returned your key and dropped off the money so you didn't have to face him again.
You were sat in Jack's bedroom (which is now also your bedroom hehe *fangirl noises*) in the middle of the bed with your phone, Jack peered his head around the corner.
"Hey Y/N! I'm just gonna nip to the shop for milk. Do you want anything?"
"Uh, I'd love some gummy snakes actually"
"Gummy snakes! Got it. Wanna take an officially roomies selfie?"
"Aw, I'd love it!"
Jack jumped on the bed, grabbing you in the process and pulling you down beside him. You held his arm as you both giggled and sat back up. Jack put an arm around you and pressed his warm cheek against yours, you both smiled from ear to ear.
"Cute" you stated, as Jack tweeted the picture and tagged you in it.

@Jack_Septic_Eye: we officially live together now! :D

You liked and retweeted, reading your mentions. People were mostly happy for the two of you, there were a few haters here and there, but you had learnt to ignore them.
"Right then, milk and gummy snakes" Jack said, pulling a serious face to try and remember, you giggled and playfully nudged him.
"You are such a dork" you chuckled.
"Hey, look whose talking!"
You nudged him again and had flashbacks to your very first date with him, as butterflies erupted by the millions in your stomach.
"I'll see ya later, I think I'll make some chicken for tea" Jack gave you a quick peck on the lips before leaving.
"Later scrub" you called to him, you heard him call back "in a bit, dick" as you giggled. (true love)
Your phone buzzed on the bed beside you, you picked it up to read the text.

Dear Miss. L/N,
We are regrettably having
a few issues with your
belongings. Our movers
will have your stuff to
you by Thursday.

"Oh for fuck's sake" you muttered to yourself.
"Issues? What issues? Did they get fucking lost, it's literally two streets away"
You realised you were talking to yourself, so you decided to tweet.

@T/N: Ugh. The movers are having some "issues" with my stuff apparently, van won't be here 'til Thursday. HELP

You saw that Jack replied.

@Jack_Septic_Eye: @T/N oh no :( don't worry! You have me to keep you company :)

@T/N: @Jack_Septic_Eye oh good for me ;)

@Jack_Septic_Eye: @T/N rude

You couldn't help but smile, how had you managed to steal Jacksepticeye's heart? How were you two now officially living together? It was all so crazy, and it felt like a dream. All you knew was if it was a dream, you definitely didn't want to wake up.