Chapter 9

The book in my hand immediately hits the ground and Jace keeps me securely locked to his body with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I can feel everyone of his hard muscles underneath his suit as he kisses me. He's so tall I have to stand on my tippy toes and he has to duck his head to reach my lips.

His tongue greedily pushes its way into my mouth and his hands fist their way into my hair, taking complete control over me and the kiss. Jace's lips are hot and fast against mine and mine are exactly the same; I can't get enough of him. Jace's hands then start to roam their way over body; my back, my waist, my ass...

My mind has completely turned off at this point, and I let my body take over as I run my hands through his ridiculously soft hair and tug. I yank off his suit jacket and reach down to his white, button down shirt and untuck it from his dress pants. My hands roam wildly across his narrow waist and his taut stomach. I can feel every hard muscle and every breath as he kisses me demandingly.

I gasp when he gently but firmly pulls my head back by the grip on my hair and begins to kiss my neck from my collar bone all the way up to my jaw. I moan and resume my hands position tangled in his unruly hair. I wince when he sucks harshly but relax when he soothes it with a gentle flick of his tongue.

He releases my hair suddenly only to grip the back of my thighs.  "Wrap your legs around my waist," he demands, his voice husky.

I do as he says and eagerly jump up to wrap my legs around his narrow waist. We both groan at the contact, and his large hands grip my ass as he carries me towards the wall opposite of the toilet. He pushes my back up against it and pins me to it with his hips. Jace's lips then find their way back to mine and he begins kissing me all over again. He then starts to slowly rock his hips against me causing me to groan at the friction, and brings my bottom lip between his teeth and lightly tugs.

He abruptly pulls his lips from mine, leaving us both breathless. I'm panting heavily while wondering why he stopped when he answers my unspoken question, "We need to stop before I fuck you up against this bathroom wall." I gasp at his crude words but I'm too breathless to say anything back.

We stand there breathless for a few seconds; my legs wrapped around him and his body pressed up against mine.

"I've been wanting to do that since the moment I met you," he tells as he brings his hand up to my face and gently runs his fingers over my cheek. His actions cause me to blush and look down at his shirt.

What? Kiss me? He's already done that. "Do what? Kiss me?" I ask him looking up to meet his intense blue eyes.

"Yes. Kiss you."

"But you already kissed me remember? In your car?"

"You remember that? You were really drunk; I didn't think you'd remember much of anything that night." How could I not remember that though? I remember every detail.

After a slight pause he continues to say, "Anyways you were drunk," he says with a small smile, "so it doesn't count."

'Oh' I mouth. We say nothing for a little and I take the opportunity to take in his appearance. His jacket is laying carelessly in a pile on the bathroom floor. His long sleeve shirt is untucked and wrinkled while his plain black tie is only slightly cricked. His blue eyes are heavily dilated and his once perfectly messy hair is now sticking up in every direction, but it still looks amazing. I wonder what he does for a living? I'm guessing an office job by the way he dresses. Whatever he does I bet he's great at it. He seems like one of those people who can try anything and somehow be able excel at it. Thoughts of what Jace does as a job lead to thoughts of my job.