Chapter 44

"So I was thinking of going to the bar with a couple of friends on Friday," I start to say, but I feel Jace's hand tighten around my foot as he stops rubbing them. It's been a hole week since we've been back and everything has been fine between us for the most part. The only fight we had was when we argued about whose place we were going to stay at that night. I eventually succumbed, but was bitchy all night until he made it up by giving me multiple orgasms; I wasn't so mad after that.

It's now Thursday night, and we're sitting on my couch watching Pretty Little Liars, which I practically forced him to watch with me. "What? No you're not," he says.

"I wasn't asking permission, Jace. And I was going to invite you, but now I'm thinking I shouldn't," I tell him and try to pull my legs out of his lap, but he wraps his hands around my ankles and holds tight.

"I'm not going to be here tomorrow night, and it's too dangerous for you to be wandering New York City late at night especially if you'll be drinking."

"Where are you going to be?" I ask, ignoring the last part of his sentence.

"Work, so if I'm not with you, I don't want you to go," he says.

"I will be with like five other people, I will be fine."

"I said no," he says with finality.

This time I do manage to get my legs out of his grasp, and I sit up to face him. "Did you not hear? I said I'm not asking for your permission. You can't keep me from going; I'll go whether you want me to or not." I cross my arms daring him to argue.

But all he says is, "We'll see about that." And something about the way his eyes gleam makes me a little scared.

"What is that supposed to mean," I ask.

"Nothing," he says quickly. "Now let's go to bed. It's getting late." I nod in agreement, it's already midnight.

I can feel Jace's proximity as we head up the stairs. One of his hands squeezes my ass, and I smile before swatting it away.

He holds out a white t-shirt for me and I gladly put it on before I watch him strip down to his boxers. "Enjoying the show?" he says cockily, and I roll my eyes and climb into his bed.

Pulling me against his naked chest, he tangles his legs with mine, and I wrap my arm around his waist. "Sweet dreams, baby," he whisper against my ear, and I can feel his smile. I blush at his words and snuggle closer to him.
-----------------

My dream is a good a one, and I don't want to wake up from it as Jace pushes his fingers inside of me. It takes me a couple of seconds to realize it isn't a dream, and I can actually feel his fingers as they slide slowly in and out. My eyes shoot open to see Jace hovering over me. He pulls his fingers out and crawls up my body until we're face to face. I smile and move to tangle my hands in his hair, but I soon find that I can't.

I tug on my hands again and cold metal bites into my skin. I look up to see my hands are fastened to the bed with handcuffs. Fucking handcuffs. "Jace, what the hell," I say in disbelief and tug on the handcuffs again as if they are going to magically unlock. They don't.

How the fuck did he even get me handcuffed to the bed without me waking up? Oh yeah, I'm a heavy sleeper. Dammit. He smirks and pulls up my shirt and takes a nipple into his mouth. I groan involuntarily and arch my back off the bed, pushing my breast farther into his mouth. He pulls away and looks up at me with hooded eyes. "I was just going to leave you like this, but this is just too fucking hot for me to resist having a taste before I go to work."

His words barely register with me as he moves down and puts his tongue inside of me. My hips buck wildly under his skillful tongue, so he grabs my thighs and pins them down so I'm completely at his mercy.