Chapter 55

Fuck, I'm so hot.

How many blankets did Jace put on me last night? I kick my feet in attempt to knock some of them off, but my foot comes in contact with something hard.

"Ow," a voice groans from beside me. My eyes open in suprise, and I scowl when I see Jace somehow managed to sneak onto this couch with me in the middle of the night.

"Why did you kick me?" he asks in a raspy voice and tightens his arms around me as if to ensure I won't go anywhere.

"I didn't mean to, I was just trying to get some of the blankets off me; I was hot, and I think I know why now," I say, giving him a pointed look, but I doubt he can see me through his half closed eyelids.

"I'm sorry. I should have asked, but I couldn't sleep last night."

"It's fine," I tell him, secretly kind of glad he moved over by me.

I push his hair off his forehead. "Do you know what time it is?"

"Too early. Go back to bed," he says, coaxing my head to lay back down on his chest.

"I have work today."

"Not until one."

He's right, but wait... "How did you know what time I worked today?"

"It doesn't matter... Now c'mon, baby, go back to sleep. You couldn't have gotten more than six hours."

He distracts me from my original question. "I'm already wide awake. I can't fall back asleep. How about I make us some breakfast and you can stay sleeping?"

"We both know you can't cook, " he reminds me, smiling.

Damn I hoped he would be to sleepy to remember that. I still move to get up, but his hold on me doesn't let me get far. "Jace," I plead.

"What?"

"Let me get up."

"Fine," he mumbles and let's me go, but as I start to move over him, he cathes my hips and pushes me down onto him, so I'm straddling his waist.

"You're up," he says smirking, and looks up at me from sleepy eyes. If he wasn't so damn cute, I would be pissed.

Placing my hands on his bare chest, my eyes dart down to his tattoos, and I realize I haven't had the chance to really look at them all. "I want to explore your tattoos."

He raises his eyebrows at that and pulls me closer to him. "And I want to explore you," he says seductively.

"Uh ah," I scold him, grabbing his hands and pinning them on either side of his head. His eyes light up at that, and I smile thinking about all the dirty thoughts probably racing through his mind right now.

Keeping one hand on one of his wrists, I remove the other one, so I can touch him. "Have I ever told you how much I like your tattoos?" I ask him as I run my finger over a black falcon.

He pulls the one hand I'm still holding free, so he can use both hands to palm my bottom. "Have I ever told you how much I appreciate your ass?"

"Jace, I'm serious." I pull his hands off me.

"Okay okay, I'm all yours," he says placing his hands behind his head. His arm muscles to flex, causing me to be momentarily distracted by the bunched up muscle.

He lays there with a smile on his face as he watches me "explore" his tattoos. I start with my favorite one, the rose, and make my way down. A couple catch my attention like the tree at the bottom of his stomache that has roots sprouting out from the bottom. A couple others that I really like is the pair of wings on his rib cage, and an owl below his nipple.

"What does this mean?" I ask, tracing my fingers across words that I don't understand: they're in a different language.

He doesn't even look down to see which one I'm talking about. "I'll tell you when I know the answer to it, now enough talking," he says sitting up, so we are nose to nose.

His fingers play with the hem of my t-shirt; he's asking for my permission. I grab his hands to help lift my shirt over my head, and Jace immediately wraps his lips around one of my nipples, and it's like my body is on fire. I thread my fingers through his hair and start to rock my hips back and forth on his lap. He groans and lifts my hips up, so he can take off my leggings. With his help, I take off his boxers before he crashes his lips against mine.

All the anger inside of me is being taken out in this kiss. Our teeth clash for a brief seconds as he lifts me up and positions himself at my entrance. Breaking the kiss, our eyes stay locked together as he slowly slides me down onto his length.

Once he's all the way inside of me, we both groan. God have I missed this.

We stay still, savoring the feeling before he starts to move me up and down slowly. "I've missed you," he whispers, speaking my thoughts. "I've missed this." I can only groan in response. "Tell me how much you've missed this. Tell me how much you've missed me."

I bury my head into the crook of his neck as I tell him how much I've missed him over and over again.

"Look at me," he demands. When I meet his eyes, the intimacy is so intense that it brings me over the edge. I cry out and dig my nails into his back; he continues to slide in and out of me until he gets to his release, calling out my name as he comes.

He falls back onto the couch, bringing me with him, and his hand combs through my matted hair as our breathing begins to return to normal.

"Is it bad that I don't think I'll ever be able to go that long without fucking you ever again?"

I laugh dryly. "No. I feel the same way."

"Good," he smiles. We both stay quiet for a little while

"Don't do that again," I tell him as I trace over his rose tattoo for probably the hundredth time since I've met him.

He tilts my head up to look at him. His eyes are filled with so many different emotions that it's hard to keep eye contact.

"I won't. I promise," he says. I grab the hand that's holding my head up and kiss the inside of his palm.

He smiles, and I lay my head back down on his chest.

"I have a question," he says, running a hand down my naked back. I tense under his hand as I wait for him to ask it. "Would you want to got to a Twenty One Pilot's concert with me?"
-------------

PLEASE READ:

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Comment and vote if you liked this chapter! And I haven't been updating that often recently because I've been working on a side project. Last week I started writing a new book in Xander's point of view, and I like it a lot and want to start publishing it on wattpad right away, but I also want to wait until I finish book one in the "Tattoos" series. Comment what you think I should do. Should I wait until I finish this book or should I start posting now!?