Chapter 50

"I didn't know you had a garage," I say to Jace as I look out my window as we pass five or so cars. "These are all yours?"

"Yep," he nods.

I push the brakes. "Is that a motorcycle?" I ask putting the car in park and dash over to it before he can utter out a word. Running my hand over the sleek black exterior, I'm instantly in love. I feel the warmth of his body as he stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. "I want to drive it."

"It's the beginning of December," he reminds me.

"I know, but maybe when it gets nicer."

"Dear god, help me," he mumbles into my neck and hugs me closer.

"You don't want me driving it?" I ask, already knowing his answer.

"Motorcycles are too dangerous..." He must sense my disappointment because he adds, "But maybe you could ride it with me?" he offers.

"With you on the back and me driving?"

"I was thinking you on the back and me driving," he says.

I agree to his offer knowing it's the best I'm going to get. Changing the subject, he asks, "Aren't you hungry? You haven't eaten dinner yet."

"Not really."

"You should eat," he says running a hand across my stomache. I shrug in response. "You'll need your energy for tomorrow," he taunts.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" I ask, turning around in his arms to meet his amused face.

A small grin tugs at his lips. "I'm going to show you more of my moves," he say wagging his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

My mind goes back to when he taught me how to throw a propper punch, that was really fun, but my favorite part was the aftermath: having sex in the boxing rink.

"Well in that case I better eat up if I want a chance at beating you this time."

He smiles boyishly at my confidence and takes my hand. "Whatever you say," he says leading me back to his- my car. He takes the liberty of parking it before we head through a door I didn't notice at first; it leads into his apartment complex.

After eating a light meal that consist of a salad and fruit, I head upstairs to bed, but Jace stays downstairs saying that he has to finish up a few things for work. Throwing on one of his t-shirts, I crawl into his bed and don't wake when he returns much later in the night.
---------------

"Rise and shine," Jace says cheerfully, and even though my eyes are still closed, I can feel the sun burning against my eyelids as light spills into his bedroom.

"Ug," I groan. "What time is it?" I ask, using Jace's other pillow to cover my face.

"Six."

"Wake me up in two hours," I tell him, flipping onto my stomache, and squeezing his pillow against the back of my head to keep out the sun and any noise.

Seconds later the pillow is ripped from my grasp and the comforter is thrown off my half naked body. "Nope, you're getting up now," he says.

Pretending that I didn't hear him, I curl into a ball and keep my eyes closed. But I stand on guard, waiting for his next move. I feel his presence behind me before he actually touches me. His hand moves my shirt up, exposing my bottom, and I lay tense as he pulls back my elastic underwear. I think he's going to remove them but instead he pulls them a little way down before letting go of the strap so it smacks against my ass.

It didn't really hurt, but I still yelp and blindly reach behind me to swat his hand away. I hear his quite chuckle before he says quite seriously, "You better get up now or it's going to more than just your panties hitting that ass."

"I don't have clothes," I point out and roll out of his reach before he can hit my bottom again.

"I grabbed some of your clothes yesterday before I left your apartment," he says moving to the bottom of the bed. Jeez thanks for asking to snoop through my stuff and then take my clothes.

A hand wraps around my ankle and pulls me to the bottom of the bed. I kick at him, but he easily blocks my assault and leans down until his lips press against my ear. "Wear the red panties," he whispers, and I feel a blush spread across my cheeks at the thought of him digging through my lingerie and picking out the ones he likes.

I finally open my eyes to see him dressed in those red and white basketball shorts and a plain black t-shirt; he's never looked hotter. "Fine. Now get out so I can change." Suprisingly he listens and leaves the room so I can change out of his t-shirt and into a tank top and a pair of yoga pants but not before I put on my red lace underwear.
-------------

We banter back and forth the entire way there about whether or not it's pointless to have a small workout room in his apartment when he has bigger, more extravagant gym a couple blocks away.

"It's convenient," he argues.

"Have you ever used it?" I ask and smirk when he mumbles something under his breath. "Just admit it: I'm right and your wrong."

He makes a noise between a laugh and a scoff. "Yeah, I'll admit that right after you become less stubborn. And we both know that's never going to happen.."

I'm about to make a comment about how he's a control freak when the words get stuck in my throat as we enter his gym.

Standing in the middle of the boxing rink is Jace's brother, Xander. He's hitting a punching bag with such ferocity that I think he's going to punch a hole right through it, and in a way he reminds me of Jace from the way he fights- with incredible grace and a fiery passion. He comes to a stop when he hears us come in. Turning around, a devilish smile forms on his face when he sees who it is. His eyes first rake my body, and then go to the tight grip Jace has on my hand; he smirks.

Finally, his attention turns to Jace. "Why don't you join me for a round?"
--------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Vote and comment and I'll update tomorrow!