Chapter 35

"Stay here. I'm going to go grab us a towel," Jace says moving me off of his lap. I laugh loudly as I watch him run stark naked to the stairs.

A couple minutes later, my laughter has died down, and Jace returns fully clothed in grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt; I decide right then and there this is my new favourite outfit on him. I love when I can see his tattoos through his shirt and with his low hanging sweatpants, he looks even more yummy. He walks towards me carring a towel in one hand and something white and fluffy in another. A robe maybe?

Grabbing my hand, he helps me out of the hot tub and instantly wraps a warm towel around my body. He dries me off as much as he can before removing the towel and quickly replacing it with a white robe. A piece of wet hair sits astray on his forehead, and I hesitate before bringing a hand to his hair and moving it aside. My heart thumps loudly when he shoots me a shy smile. Jace shy?

I'm pulled out of my trance when he puts a hand on my elbow and guides me forward. We walk side by side down the stairs before he opens the door for me. "I really need to go home and get some of my clothes," I say thoughfully, when I realise I have nothing to wear for the day.

"You don't like wearing my clothes?" he asks, holding a hand to his heart as if wounded.

"Absolutely hate it," I tell him, and I feel a strong arm wrap around my waist as he pulls me to a stop and pushes up against the wall.

"You hate them? Then why don't you take them off?" he says, grabbing the string on my robe.

I push his hands away and cross my arms over my chest. "I said I don't like wearing your clothes. I never said anything about your robe," I smirk.

"Oh well in that case.." he says releasing me and gestures for me to go ahead.

Pushing away from the wall, I walk past him, and feel a sharp sting on my ass. Dammit. I should have seen that coming. I flip him off over my shoulder and less than a second later I get another slap on the butt. "Ow," I pout, turning to face him, "Stop it."

He smiles. "I'm sorry, baby. Did I hurt your bottom?" he asks sweetly.

I nod with narrowed eyes, hating the way he looks so amused at spanking me. "Do you want me to kiss it better?" he smirks.

My cheeks burn red. "No," I snap and turn back around to head into his bedroom with Jace trailing behind me, no doubt he's looking at my ass.

Once I'm in there, I head for his dresser and pull out a white t-shirt, but the t-shirt is soon snatched from my hand. "What do you think you're doing?" Jace asks, holding his shirt behind his back. What am I doing? What is he doing?

"Putting on some clothes," I tell him, reaching around his body for his shirt, but he lifts it in the air, way above my reach.

"I thought you said you hated wearing my clothes?" he asks when I try grabbing at his shirt again.

I roll my eyes. "Real funny, Jace. Now give it here," I say, reaching on my tip toes, but he just lifts it higher.

"Ahh ah," he says, pushing me gently away from him. "Not until you admit you love wearing my clothes." I narrow my eyes. He's gonna find out just how stubborn I can be. There's now way in hell I'm saying that, even if it is true.

"Never," I tell him and cross my arms.

"That's fine by me. It looks like you'll just have to walk around naked." His eyes light up and he looks a little bit too happy at the idea, even though barely two hours ago he was scolding me for wearing just his t-shirt.