{2} Landon

ABOVE: ares marshall

Dont forget to vote please my sweet cakesies

"What the fuck were you thinking, Rori!"

After this mornings unexpected incident, I ordered that all captured rogues were to be released. In my way of thinking, the most strategic way of protecting our pack was to let the rogues go. I think ahead, and keeping captive wolves in our possession would only lure more in.

"I did what's best for my pack---" I shout back at my brother. Landon is the least most understanding person of my orders, and he's fuming.

"I am the Alpha." He cuts me off reminding me of his status. We sit in our lounge, with our brother Dexter watching us argue back and forth.

"Well I am the commanding General of this pack, and I give the military orders! Interrupt me again and I swear I will beat your ass." My brother growls at my threat and stands up, towering over me. I roll my eyes at him, he may be Alpha but he is only a brother to me.

He makes me want to pull out my hair. He thinks that he's so tough with his title. Do I need to remind him he's nothing but eleven minutes older than me?

"Let me remind you, you're not just some little rebel. This is my pack. You are my sister. If you try and pass an order without my authorization again, you can get fuc--" He begins to growl in a manner of power until he is cut off by our brother.

"Hey, hey! Werewolves not swearwolves. Landon, stay in your lane. Rori runs military, you run everything else." I was glad that at least one of my brothers had some sense in him. Landon sits back down glaring at me, this happens a lot so I don't take it at heart.

Part of the reason I let the rogues go was so that Ares would be safe.

It's horrible that I even put my pack in danger for the sake of my mate, but I didn't want anyone to know about him. If I told my brothers about last night they would completely freak out. Heck, I'm freaking out.

How could I be mated to him? Ares Marshall made me tense up, raising the hairs on the back of my neck. Yet, I wanted him. I could bare through his temper if it meant that for a moment he would be sweet. The big bad wolf that I wanted to touch.

He was a contradiction.

"Whatever." Landon huffs, pushing himself off the couch and storms down the hall to his bedroom. I mimic him tauntingly and stick my tongue out childishly. Nothing's going to stop that.

I have three brothers. Landon and Dexter are in my litter, and are my older brothers. My younger brother is Ash, who seldom gets involved in our feuds. Out of all my brothers, Landon is the one I want to murder the most. His bright blue eyes make me sick at times, and his attitude is so cocky. It's hard to believe that I shared a womb with him for so long.