{20} Ares & Rori

thanks bbies for 3k 💘
IM SO SORRY FOR THE 2 WEEK WAIT XX
ABOVE: Ares

The most disappointed look I've ever seen is the look on Landon's face when he found out about my news.

Dexter, Kyle and Ash seem more shocked than anything  while my mother is having a hard time letting it sink in. I can't even explain the outraged look on my dad's face.

Everyone seems to be caught up in their own emotions to even worry about mine.

This can't be real.

I'm only sixteen, I can barely handle my brothers let alone a baby. Hell, what if I have a litter? My mother had triplets, it's highly likely that I will have more than one pup too. 

And Ares. The father. I couldn't even stomach the thought of him, yet there in my stomach half of his DNA was.

I held my hand there for a second, over my abdomen.  Was my pup okay? I'd just spent a week being beaten and tortured, what was the likelihood of delivering a safe baby?

Delivering a baby, I thought. Fuck. I'm only sixteen.

My heart beats a million beats per minute, I'm so anxious. I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. I don't have enough time to think about how I feel, because like usual I have to worry about how everyone else feels.

"I'm going to kill him." Landon clenches his jaw, pacing back and forth in our living room. "He's dead meat!"

"Easy, Tiger." Dad places a hand on Landon's shoulder and pulls him down to sit. I can see that Dad is angry, but he's refraining from showing it.

I am literally sitting in a circle with my entire family, and best friend. I don't think they understand that I'm the one that's pregnant, and I am the one that's freaking out. How do they think I'm feeling right now?

"He doesn't even know yet." Ash tells Landon. He's right, and suddenly I feel bad that the father is the last one to know. "Leave him alone."

"Leave him alone?" Landon pipes up, yelling at our younger brother. "He got our sister pregnant, Ash!" 

"It takes two to tango." Ash replies, shutting Landon down.

He wasn't wrong.

"How the fuck am I supposed to have a pregnant girl run my military?" 

Ouch.

I take a deep breath refraining from tears as everyone starts arguing around me. I stand up, quivering with my every breath. I feel like my world is literally crashing down around me. I take a step back from the living room, I don't want to be around these people. They all have a problem with me being pregnant, they're all caught up on their own feelings.

I rush to the coat hanger and pull myself into a puffy winter coat. I tug the hood on top of my head before running out of the house. Stepping through the cold snow I run towards the direction of the lake house Miles' family owns.

I know for a fact Ares will be there. His family would have kicked him out, and Miles would have taken him in. But Miles' family wouldn't want a half rogue that's charged with treason, so Miles would have put him in the lake house. The same lake house his party was held weeks ago, where I saved Ares from Jonah.