{27} Alpha Rogue

ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS

THANKS FOR 7K

ABOVE: Rori

Rori

"Hello, Munchkin!"

I lift baby Chase from his bassinet, watching his green eyes light up. One month old already, and he no doubtfully looks like a spitting image of me. I keep an eye on Coby who sleeps contemptibly, looking just like Ares. The twins have grown up so much, in such a little amount of time.

Chase wriggles in my arms as I lay him down on my bed, getting ready to change his clothes. His small legs fly in the air while his little arms try and push me away. He's already got quite the attitude. After numerous attempts to put on his shirt, I settle for a onesie to save me the trouble.

I hold him with an arm tucked under his torso while my hand holds his head carefully. Thinking about how small he is, my premature little pup grew up so fast. We were able to take them both home after days, but that's just werewolves for you.

We move downstairs until I see the back of his fathers head. His father. It still makes my heart flutter.

"Ares," I grab his attention, while swaying lightly to calm Chase.

"Yeah?" He responds in front of the stove, preparing lunch for himself.

"Landon's called me over, so I'm gonna take Chasey so Mum can spend some time with him. Okay?" I tell him, placing the baby in his car seat basket. I buckle him up on the bench and pull funny faces at him to keep him entertained.

"Yeah, yeah sure. What about Cobes?" Ares shakes a warm bottle of milk in his left hand uses a spatula in the other.

"He was sleeping. Didn't want to wake him. I gotta go now, love you." I quickly kiss Ares on the cheek, as he wraps his arm around me.

"I love you too, baby." He holds out the bottle. "Take this to settle him."

I smile, grinning actually. Taken away everyday about how gentle he's become. How much of a good father he is.

Chase and I arrive at Landon's new place after ten minutes of driving. I never saw myself ever being a mother, especially at such a young age. But I've learned to manage, especially with the lack of responsibility I've picked up since shifting packs. Everyone in our pack - Miles, Kyle, even Jonah have been helping with the Twins, giving them a very nice loving environment. Ares has been outstanding. My parents have been amazing. Ash and Dexter have also been a big help. I couldn't have asked for a more supportive, caring family for my sons.

If I told myself how much support I'd recieve while being pregnant, I wouldn't have a worry in the world.

Landon and Sapphire have been very isolated lately, especially after shifting houses. I can't blame them though, as the Alpha and Luna of a very busy pack it can't be easy. Especially with the supposed war, which I haven't heard much about.

Word on the street is, is that Sapphire likes to keep Landon all to herself; even from family members. I wonder how long that'll last before Landon has one of his goes at her.

"Are you ready to see uncle Landon?" I ask in a childish voice to Chase who coughs giving me a grumpy little look. "Awh, come on, I know he's not your favourite uncle." I chuckle at him, knowing that he spends way more time with Dexter and Asher.