{15} Mickey

ABOVE: Rori (aka em c)

"Roll over, Rori!" Ares groans tangling his hairy legs with my smooth ones.

I roll over like he wants and I feel myself being spooned by him. I groan back at him feeling uncomfortable in his bed sheets.

I like my bed tidy, not stacked with mountains if clothing or school books. Ares on the other hand, used his bed as a wardrobe.

It's been a week since Axel and I snuck out to the southern territory. The encounter we had with them has been playing in my head, over and over again.

I'm planning to go again. This time, without Axel. I want to know what's in there...

I stayed the night at Ares' house last night. When I asked Landon if I could, he said no. But I did it anyway, Landon will learn one day that nothing comes between you and your mate. Including older siblings.

We did a little more than sleeping too.

I wanted to since our lips first met. My wolf yearned to be marked by his, and so was I. I was ready since the day we met, the only thing holding me back was his rogue...

"Trust me, baby girl." He whispered, his body between my legs.

I nodded, I trusted him. His eyes weren't raging with red nor were they yellow with lust; they were carved with a deep loving purple.

"Now, let me show you that I love you."

The memory makes my cheeks hot, and soon I feel them blooming pink. Somehow, he supressed his wolf for me. I knew how hard it would've been, but it made me fall in love with him even more.

"Can you make me breakfast?" He asks, his face croaked into my shoulder, his head on my hair.

"Aren't hosts supposed to make food for their guests?" I yawn, refusing to open my eyes. I don't want them to adjust to the light because then I'll have to wake up.

"You're not a guest in this house, baby." He kisses me on the forhead. My heart almost warmed before he opened his mouth again; "So are you going to make me breakfast?"

"No." I groan pulling a pillow over my eyes.

"You suck." Ares unwraps his arms from around my body and rolls back over to his side of the bed.

"Oh, you wish." I snicker at his comment, and soon I feel a pillow thrown at me.

It takes me a while, but I eventually open my eyes and find myself exposed to the harsh morning light. I sit up, wrapping the blanket around my body while Ares tells me that I'm a blanket hog.

I stand up and find my foot on his underwear on the floor. I shake my head because there is underwear everywhere, I feel like he doesn't even wash his clothes.

"Where are you going?" He moans, sitting up revealing his bare chest.

"Just putting on my clothes," I throw the blanket back at him as I find my jeans and pull them on. 

"You can keep your pants off you know, baby. I've seen it all before." Ares crawls over to the edge of the bed, admiring my body as I hide it beneath jeans and a hoodie.