{5} Athena & Zeus

ABOVE: rori (aka emilia clarke, mother of dragons)

Despite Landon not wanting me to see him during the weekend, I snuck out to see Ares anyway.

I did this during the day. There's no way I'd stumble on to another packs grounds during the night. They'd see me as a threat and try to attack me. My pack is a bit nicer when it comes to approaching unfamiliar guests, but some packs are ruthless.

I decided to tell Dexter where I was going, so he'd know where I'd be. I'm so relieved to know that I'm not the only one who keeps things from Landon, Dex and I are in the same boat.

While Landon wasn't in the house, I snuck out to go see Ares. The walk is long, and I have to trudge through the forest to get there. I've never been on the Virgo pack's territory, but I guess there's a first for everything. Compared to my pack, their grounds are huge. I spy in a bush close to a huge brick building , which must be the combat room. People roam the grounds peacefully, some children are even playing in their wolf form. Red roses are planted in front of every building, attracting all kinds of beautiful insects.

It looks so lovely here.

My mind never stops questioning why they let Ares get so bad, they look like kind and happy people.

But looks are deceiving.

And because looks are deceiving, an idea springs to mind. Everyone seems carried away with what their doing, and I'm sure no one would notice me if I pretend I'm one of them. I'm a 16 year old 5'4 girl, I am certainly not any threat to them.

I take a deep breath and rub my hands on the ground. I let the dirt cover my hands to disguise my pack smell with theirs. This should work fine.

I stand up from my low crouch, and begin walking slowly into the Virgo Pack's territory. My heart is beating a million beats per second, and I just hope none of them can hear it. I'm not sure what they would do to me if they figure out that I am an outsider. I pass a family of four who are playing fetch with their pups, they smile at me as I walk past so I wave back.

I constantly inhale the air searching for his aroma, and it takes me a while. I pass house after house and person after person until it hits me.

All my scenes direct me towards a large two story house painted grey and black. Like every other house I've past, pot plants and red roses protrude from the gardens. The front doors are spooky, and don't seem particularly welcoming.

I pull up the hood from my sweatshirt and try and be quiet as I determine which window belongs to Ares.

I really hope Ares' half sister doesn't notice me, because I don't really like Athena. Thena is one of the girls Monica hangs out with. She's bitchy and down right annoying. My past experiences with her have ended up with her not liking me, and me not liking her.

I raise my nose, searching for Ares. I know he's close, I just can't pin point where he is. There are several windows on the side of his house, one balcony per story.

"Aurora?"

My eyes jolt on the curly haired boy, my heart melts at the sound of his voice. He now stands on the highest balcony, leaning towards me.

"Ares..." I take my hood off so he can see my face.

"What are you doing here?" He looks really worried, and I can't help compare this scenario to him coming to my house last week.