{11} Henry

ABOVE: Rori
dedications to TSP_dance_123! She's really cool so drop her a follow and some reads;)

"I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date?"

I'd just come out of the shower, my towel was wrapped around my body and my hair was dripping wet. I saw my phone vibrating with the screen flashing;

ares <3

I immediately picked it up, wondering what he's calling for.

"A date?" I repeat, since when did Mr Ares Marshall want to go on a date? Is something wrong with him?

"Yeah, a date. I wanna take you and your nice ass out somewhere. Or if you prefer we can watch Netflix and stay at home? Your wish is my command, baby girl."

It was very tempting, staying at home and watching Netflix with him. But we always stay home, and if he's offering to do something else, I think I'm going to have to take him up on that. A smile creeped up on my face knowing how considerate Ares is, I just love him.

"We can watch Netflix another time, I'm sick of watching your TV shows." I laugh, and I can hear him laugh back over the phone.

"Hey! Pretty Little Liars is my favourite!"

I roll my eyes, this boy honestly loves that show more than me. He can stay up for hours and not move once, just staring at the screen watching Pretty Little Liars.

"Anyway," He begins, changing the subject. "Be ready at 6pm, I'll meet you at your house."

"Okay, cutie, see you then." I make a cheesy kiss sound and he laughs while saying goodbye.

Ever since our fight, Ares has made more time for me. He's such a sweetheart, and he always shows how much he cares for me. If I'm not sneaking out to go to his house at night, he's sneaking out to go to mine. We've ditched more than a few classes to be with each other. Every time I'm with him, it's like this rush of excitement, he's like a never ending roller coaster.

I pick out a simple winter outfit of jeans, boots and a tight toasty jacket. I wrap my hair into two separate french braids, and pull a beanie over my head. I pull on my pair of black gloves and my scarf dangles around my neck.

It still hasn't started snowing yet, but it will any day now. It's freezing and Christmas is soon, which isn't the perfect time for a war. Landon and Dexter don't have much information on the declared war, which leaves us lost and confused. We can barely do anything until we find out where the attack will be, what they want and when they want it. We have sources getting us that information right now, but it takes time.

"Rori! Ares is here!" Landon shouts from the front door. I hurry to grab my wallet and phone and rush to my brother. I wouldn't want Landon and Ares to be left alone, they'd clash.

"Hey, baby." I smile walking to the front door, with my head held up high. His eyes met mine straight away and they squint a little when he grins.

"Gross." Landon groans, looking away from the kiss I plant on Ares.

"What's up, gorgeous?" Ares says, digging his hands into the pockets of my jacket for warmth.