{8} Angel

ABOVE: rori, dex, ash and their mates!! (yes 3 of those actors are from teen wolf but can you blame me o m g)

"We're home!"

As soon as I hear the door open I jump on to my feet and rush to the front door. If my parents didn't arrive any sooner I think I might have killed Landon sooner or later.

I shoot straight down the hallway until I see their faces. I charge at them arms wide open.

Mum and Dad are wrapped in each others arms, wearing vibrant coloured clothes. My mother ditches the comfort of her husband and embraces me tightly instead.

"Rori, baby!" She grabs my head and kisses it a thousand times, smothering me with affection. "I missed you so much! What happened to your nose?"

She begins examining my nose as if it's an ancient artifact. I cover it quickly, trying to avoid attention.

"I'll get to that later." I tell her and she nods, mum gets it.

"Come here, Darling." Dad holds his big arms out wide and I leave my mother for a hug from my dad. I can hear the thumping of Landon and Dexter's feet down the hallway, and then the outbursts they make when they see everyone. "I hope you at least tried to not kill your brothers?" Dad asks.

"It was so hard, Dad." I laugh letting go of his hug to pull in my baby brother Ash.

"Did you miss me, Squirt?" I ask him ruffling up his dark hair. I sure missed him, he's the only brother I can be around for a long period of time without hating.

"So much." Asher squeezes my body and lifts me off the ground for a few seconds. I cringe as I realize my fourteen year old brother is already taller and stronger than me.

"Did you three all cooperate?" Dad inquires once the hugs and kisses are over.

Landon, Dexter and I just all look at each other.

We had a rogue attack, I found my mate, Landon tried to beat up my mate, Dexter came out as gay and we all seem to be alive and well.

"I guess." All three of us say at the same time, shrugging.

"So how have you all been?" My parents ask me as we all begin moving into the lounge.

I take a seat on the couch and spread my legs out. Dexter takes a seat on my legs so I kick him playfully until he gets off.

"Yeah, uh, I've been good." I answer.

"Yeah, me too." Dexter nods his blond head and I see Landon looking between us both, evily.

"Don't you both have something to tell them?" Landon pushes.

I hated the way they looked at me. Like they're expecting good news, when it isn't. What if they didn't accept a rogue as my mate? It was one thing for Landon to not like it, but with the support of our parents.... the thought scared me.

I stare at Dexter with wide eyes, we're both in a pickle. I didn't want them to fret about my mate as much as he didn't want them to fret about his.