{10} Jordayne

ABOVE: ares omgg

With Ares away all week at school, I haven't seen him for almost a week - and I'm going mad.

But finally, when the weekend came I didn't hesitate to invite him over. I was unsure if he was actually going to come around, because every time I offer to go see him he says that he's busy. He's been really busy lately, even Kyle notices it.

I even started having doubts about us...

But after texting him, to invite him over, he was at my window with in minutes. Every part of me froze to admire the boy with the admiral curly brown hair, his blue eyes looked up at me and changed to green straight away. It's supposed to snow any day now, and Ares is dressed like he's in Antarctica. A long black scarf is wrapped around his neck, and he has a dark red beanie over his head covering his ears. He looked hot. 

I open my window wide and without even telling me he climbs through it. I was only going to tell him he can come through the front door, but whatever works for him. 

As soon as his long legs touch bass, I close the window behind him. He starts taking off his scarf, gloves, beanie and jacket and adjusts to the heating in my room.

"I missed you, baby." He grabs me by the waist, kissing my lips. Every time he touches me sparks still fly to this day, and it makes me feel warm inside my chest.

"I missed you too..." I kiss him back, but a tad more passionately. I can feel the hunger we both have for each other, and I pecks soon turn into making out.

He runs his hands through my hair and he holds the back of my neck to pull me closer. Our tongues dance together as we crash on to my bed, with me on top of him. He takes advantage of our position and his fingers roam my back. As soon as I fiddle with the hem of his shirt he pulls it off revealing his chest.

I kiss down his jaw, and suck on his neck. He already has two hickeys, so what harm would three do? He moans quietly, aware that my brothers are home.

"I really missed you," He whispers, as my hand slides down his stomach.

He grabs at my boobs and lets out a louder moan when my hand goes down his pants. He bites at my neck playfully a few times,  until one actually hurts. 

"Ouch." I hiss, trying to sit up, but he keeps pinning me down.

I try wriggle out of our intimate moment, becoming serious now. "Ares stop, that hurt."

He continues, and fear becomes a close friend as he roams my body. His eyes glow red, making me feel inferior beneath him. "Ares, stop."

When he growls back at me, I know that it's not him inside there. His wolf has taken over his body, trying to control mine with his overpowering strength. His hands hold me like an item, and a filthy feeling washes over me making my heart tremble. When his hand trails down my stomach to the button of my jeans I scramble.

"I said no!" I hit him, trying to smack him back to reality. To my surprise, it works --- his eyes jolt to me, snapping back to blue ----- he removes his hand immediately, sitting up looking dazed.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry, baby girl. I didn't mean it it wasn't me---" He begins to fret, looking terribly apologetic and bad for what just happened.