Kidnapping and Cross Dressing!?

I was running as fast as I could. There was smoke everywhere and I was being chased by god knows who. I called out, trying to find my brother. "Yuri where are you, I need you please! I can't see anything!" I call to him. But I get no reply, nothing but the cries of panicked people.

I feel something hit me in the head and I was pulled back. I could hear shots and then nothing. Blackness and Darkness awaiting for me. With the last thing thinking was; 'how did we even get into this mess!'

.....
30 minutes earlier...

We had been looking around town for 2 hours and we came up blank. No one had seen these men or the stone. After asking and sightseeing we we're tired and worn out. Yuri, Wolfram and I were now sat in a cafe which Conrad had all but demand we stay in. But being thick headed my brother agreed and now here we sat.

It was quite until Yuri spoke up. "I'm going back out to find some more information. Are you coming Yuki, Wolfram?" He asks, I shake my head, I was so tired. I slowly close my eyes and try to block out his and Wolfram's conversation, or well argument. My eyes grow heavy and I let some sleep take me.

.....

I was shaken awake coursing me to bolt up and look around. I see two soldiers looking at me in rushed way. I go on high alert immediately. "What's wrong, what is it!" I say looking at him. "Princess we must go, we are being ambushed and your life maybe in danger, please follow me!" I nod and move with them. We ran out of the cafe and up the street.

As we were about to turn smoke came out of nowhere and the soldiers and I were separated. "Princess!" It was Conrad, why is he here? "Where are you?"

"Conrad, where's Yuri?" I ask, coughing as I do so. "He's here bu-" He was cut off by the sound of my brother's voice.

"Yuki. Where are you!?" He calls. I was about to answer when two hooded figures circled me. One tried to jump me but I kicked my leg, hitting him in the gut.  I needed to move and find my brother. So I turn and run.

I was running as fast as I could. There was smoke everywhere and I was being chased by god knows who. I called out, trying to find my brother.

"Yuri where are you, I need you please! I can't see anything!" I call to him. But I get no reply, nothing but the cries of panicked people. I feel something hit me in the head and I was pulled back. I could hear shots and then nothing. Blackness and Darkness awaiting for me. With the last thing thinking was; 'how did we even get into this mess!

.....

I woke up to something shaking me, calling my name. I open my eyes to seeing my brother shaking me looking worried.

"Yuri, what's going on!?" I say sitting up. Looking around to see us in a huge room. I was laid on a sofa with a blanket over me and my wig and cloak on a chair next to me.  My sword was gone but I could feel the dagger in my boot meaning they didn't check. Perfect!

Yuri was standing above me with a relived look and determined look on his face. Oh no! "We're going to stage a jail break!" He says smiling his goofy smile at me. Oh no!

10 minutes later...

"You know this is taking longer than history class!" I say looking at my brother who was trying to dig his way out with a spoon. He looked at me with a look of distaste in his face. Ether from the digging or my comment, I'm not sure.

He was going to answer when a knock sounded at the door and a muscular looking woman came in. Wait it was a man! "I've come to clean your chamber!" He says smiling, holding a bucket and mop. I just look at him in surprise and suspicion.