Missing Princess

Wow I haven't updated in a while. Well okay here if the next chapter for you all to enjoy. Also I may not update for a while. I've got a lot of university work to do and my tutor have my head if I don't keep on top of it.

So enjoy, read, vote and comment xx

Missing Princess

Zen's POV

Almost a week had passed since we had seen Yuki, the demon king or Conrad. Thankfully we had been receiving information from Yozak from Big Cimeron. He was with his majesty the whole time and was helping when things got nasty.

Of course, they weren't able to do much when one of the boxes was opened. Kinen, one of our men had betrayed us and joined up with Adelbert and helped the king of Big Cimeron.

Kinen had stolen Conrad's arm that we had locked away in the castle and they had tried to activate the box using that. I knew that his arm was one of the keys....and the effects of the box was devastating.

It had caused a lot of damage to Coloria and Lady Flynn – a member of the von Wincott family – was helping in the rehabilitation of her people. We had received a message from the demon king that he wanted some supplies to help the people so we were on our fast boats with cargo and soldiers to help out with the rehabilitation.

And a precautionary measure to take the box back to the Great Demon Kingdom. If it was in our hands, the boxes would be safe.

We had also got news that the demon king's friend who had ended up in this world as well was actually the great Wise Man. I suppose it was good having him here since he could help with critical decisions regarding the Demon Kingdom. 

But the thing that was bothering me was that there was no trace of Yuki or Conrad. In the case of Conrad, we weren't even sure if he was alive, but Yuki had just disappeared along with his majesty. And we still had no idea where she was. Yozak hadn't told his majesty that we hadn't found her; knowing that it would cause him worry. But when we arrived there, I'm sure he would realize that Yuki was missing... all hell would break loose.

Rather than his majesty, I myself was quite worried. Where could she be? What had happened? Where had she landed? After all, they weren't summoned like usual. There was a big imbalance and she could have landed back in her world or anywhere in this world. And if she had landed in a human country, who knows what could have happened to her...

I clenched my fist and hit the railing of the boat. "Zen, what's bothering you?" I heard Gunter come up behind me and I gritted my teeth.

"We still don't have any news about Yuki! What are we going to answer to the king?" I asked, ignoring that I called Yuki by her name and not her title.

Gunter was silent and I looked at him. He was looking ahead, a troubled expression on his face. I let out a huff of annoyance and looked ahead as well.

"Don't worry Zen. I'm sure his majesty will understand." He said and I scoffed. He's clearly forgotten what happened when he last saw Yuki hurt.

....
Gunter's POV

"Don't worry Zen. I'm sure his majesty will understand." I told the young white haired man but he gave a scoff.

I could tell he's more than worried about his majesty but that was because he was out king. No he was worried about the princess himself.

I had sensed a connection between them and though it wasn't probably visible to most and they most likely didn't realize it themselves. But I could tell that he worried for her more than he had worried about anyone else. But only time will tell.

I looked ahead and I could see that we were approaching the shore and I could see his majesty waving to us.

"Hey! Over here!" He called out and I felt my heart escalate seeing him. As soon as we touched the shores, I ran off the boat and hugged his majesty. Zen and Gewndal, who had come above deck at some point, were not far behind me.

"Oh your majesty! Thank goodness you're safe!" I rubbed my cheek against his in happiness.

"Its good to see you too, Gunter." He said and gave a sheepish smile.

He looked at the boat and frowned. "Hey, where's Yuki?" He asked and I stiffened. We all did.

"Don't tell me you guys left her back in the Demon Kingdom!" He said and I pulled away from him.

"Oh, Ka-chan is here too?"

"Don't call her that!"

"But she doesn't mind...." I looked to the side and saw a boy with deep black eyes and blond hair pouting at his majesty.

"And who is this, your majesty?" I asked and he smiled.

"Oh him! He's....."

"I'm the great Wise Man." He smiled and I blinked.

"I don't understand why the great Wise Man would tamper with the originality of his hair." Gwendal said annoyed and he complained about dying his hair with the best quality dye.

Zen however... he looked angry.

His majesty asked about the princess again and the atmosphere became dull.

"Your majesty....unfortunately, we do not have any clue as to where she is. We know she escaped from the church unharmed along with you after hearing from Greta, but we do not where she is." I said with a heavy heart.

"You....you don't know where Yuki is?! You mean to tell me that my little sister is missing!?" He yelled and I sighed helplessly.

"Knowing Ka-chan, she'll be able to survive anywhere. She did before, she can again. We don't have to worry about her." His eminence smiled and looked at us.

His smile flickered to a serious expression for a split second and he shook his head to us indicating not to say anything.

I saw Zen clench his fists and he seemed tense. "Of course. She is your sister after all." He managed to say, but I could tell he wasn't convinced at all.

"I guess....I'm still worried though. I hope she's safe."

"Oh, don't worry Shibuya! We know she'll be fine!" His eminence said and his majesty nodded half heartedly.

"I guess....now we need to help the people of Coloria!" His majesty said and after a brief discussion, we began to unload supplies. His majesty was busy with Yozak and his eminence called Gwendal and I aside.

"Your eminence." I said and he looked at the ground slightly uncomfortable.

"We have to convince Yuri that Ka-chan is ok. For all we know, she could have ended up in human lands. There is a possibility that she has managed to change her looks and hide her true identity. But if she was caught, then she will probably be locked up." He said and I saw Zen flinch a little.

"How can we say that she is safe? We should send out a search party immediately!"

"No. They won't hurt her." Gwendal spoke up.

"How can you say that?! A demon tribesman on human lands? There's no saying what they can do to her!" He yelled and I looked at him.

"Because they won't, not if-" Zen began, but his voice raised and I was quick to react.

"Calm down Zen. We have to trust his eminence." I said and he sighed.

"What Zen was going to say was Yuki is an important person in the Demon Kingdom. The king of Big Cimeron is not stupid to hurt her. He will keep her as bait and try and use her as a method to blackmail us. I'm sure that she will be fine. So don't worry." His eminence said and Zen looked away. 

"You better be right." He said in a low voice and turned around and walked to the boats to help unload the cargo.