Demon Stone and Trust Issues

I woke up to being placed on top of a soft cloud like thing. I sighed and snuggled into the softness even more. I heard a chuckling from above me which sounded really familiar. I cracked open one eye only to groan and sit up.

There in front of me was my idiot of a twin brother. I gave him an incredulous look and moved my eyes to the door. There stood Conrad and Wolfram; Conrad smiled at me in a brotherly way and Wolfram was scowling that scowl he always seemed to have on his face. I grin at them and that made Wolfram's face eased up a little and his scowl was replaced with a soft smile.

"Hey Conrad, Wolfram. When did we get home?" I ask, yawning and stood up. Yuri moved out of the way and stood next to me as I walked over.

"Hello princ- I mean Yuki." He quickly changed his of addressing me when he saw the look I gave him. I may be their princess but I was still getting use to the title. "We got back only 2 hours ago, his highness wanted to take you to your room. After he went to see someone." I looked at my goofy grinning brother and saw that he was soaking wet.

"Well that doesn't explain why he's soaking wet!" I say running and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around him and sighed. He was shacking like a scared puppy.

"Hei Yuri..." I say.

"...Hai Imōto." He said 'Yes little sister' in Japanese. Hmm might as well as have a conversation only we can understand. This way I can insult him with only me knowing what the reason as to his reactions. It was great, and Yuri never disappointed with his reactions. They were always something to look forward too.

"Mā, watashi wa watashi ga orokana bakadearu koto no tame anata no o shiri o keru koto ga dekita toki ni no yō ni fushigideshita ka?" 'Well, I was wondering as to when I could kick your ass for being a stupid idiot?' He smiles, not getting what I gust said, just give it...

1...

2...

3...

"WAAAH! Dōshite son'nani imi shite imasu ka? Naze Imōto?" 'WAAAH! Why are you so mean? Why Little Sister?' Yuri Cries but I just giggle and move away from him. I walk to the door next to Conrad and Wolfram. Was my brother really that much of an idiot, or was he just oblivious? Sometimes, with Yuri, it was really hard to tell. Well for people who don't know Yuri very well wouldn't be able to tell but I can kind of guess which one. I looked at my amusing brother then to Wolfram next to me. He seemed too been on the same track as me because when he saw my look he nodded his head. As if understanding me.

"You know Yuri, are you just oblivious or well...!" I looked at Wolfram and he smiled and we both said in sync. "Or an idiot?" Wolfram and I looked at each other and laughed. Yuri looked freaked out and Conrad was chuckling behind us as we looked at my brother's expression. I was still laughing with Wolfram when Yuri righted himself.

"Conrad. I think Yuki and Wolfram are possessed!" Yuri called and ran up to us. He grabbed my arm and shock me lightly. "Sis are you okay. What's 2+2, what's the date of Mom's birthday, where are we from!" He spouted out question, in his rush he stopped shacking me and started to pace. So I decided to sober up immediately, time to mess with him a little.

"9, September 16th and Lala land" I say seriously. No hint of joking on my face. The only one I said right was Mom's birthday, not that Yuri actually remembered. Said person looked worried and in his hast ran out the door calling for Günter and Gisela. I broke down into a fit of laughter as soon as the door shut after him.

"O-o-o-oh my g-g-g-god. He's so easy!" I say still laughing. I fall to the floor, my sides starting to hurt and my eyes tearing up. I could hear Wolfram laughing next to me and Conrad tried to hold a serious expression as he went to tell us off. But the slight smirk and joy in his eyes gave him away.