Moving Pillows and Worried Brothers

WOWZA! I have not updated in a awhile. But in all fairness I am in my last year of uni so it's a bit hectic around here. So please don't kill me for the next part. I may not be able to update for a while, at learns till June due to my busy schedule. But I will be putting up a notice a little time before I start up again. Also on the brighter side, if you all like the idea, I'm looking at a BNHA/MHA fanfic. So if that sounds like something you'd all like, message me or leave a comment

Now, read, vote, like and comment my B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L reader 🥰😘

The first thing that registered in my mind was that I was warm. Warmer then I had been in the last few weeks that I had been locked up. It was strange to go from freezing cold and in pain to warm and comfortable. And I guess that was what made me shoot up from the position I was in, which, let me tell you was a big mistake. It felt like my whole body was cramped, and it caused me to hunch over in pain.

I gasped and winces and pain shot all throughout my body. I was so preoccupied by the pain that I didn't register the moving pillow behind me that I was resting against. So when a quite 'Barr' came from behind me, I jumped from fright and surprise. My head shot around to see behind me, to see where my head was a few minuted again, was a sheep. A white fluffy sheep that was looking at me, with what seemed a mix of annoyance and... concern.

I looked at the sheep and smiled apologetic. I didn't mean to disturb his sleep.
"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb your sleep." I got a 'Barr' and a shoulder nudge in response. I rubbed there nose and smiles. " And who do you belong to, huh? Are they around here?"

The sheep stood up and walked over to the entrance of the tent that I only just noticed that I was in. God I was oblivious sometimes. Once the sheep got there, it turned and barred at me, before leaving. Guess he wants me to follow.

I slowly stood up from the coat that I had been placed on and painfully made my way over to the entrance. With every step, I could feel that strain that my body was in with everytime my foot hit the ground.

Now that I was paying attention to my surroundings, I could hear people talking and things being moved and laced outside of the tent. I could see the shadows of people moving around out side and hear the crackling fire. I could guess though, that it was night outside.

The sound on the sheep barring at me again as it pocked it's head back in to look at me had me jumping again. I giggled a little.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." I moved a little faster towards the glaring sheep. "You certainly seem to be a character."

I got a proud 'Barr' in response. I giggled again as I walked out of the tent.

I looked around me once I was outside, spotting many more tents around. There were a lot of people as well, all who, to my relief, were wearing the uniform of the solders from the Demon Kingdom.

It wasn't long before I spotted a familiar hear of black hair at a height that matches my brother.

Yuri.

"Yuri" I whispered to myself, tears already gathering in my eyes. "Yuri... YURI!" I shouted, his head shot in my direction.

"YUKI!" He rushed in my direction. At this point I was ignoring the pain that my body was in and ran towards him.

Once I was within grabbing distance, I jumped into his outstretched arms and held onto my twin as if he was going to disappear from my sights, just like he did that last time I saw him. I cried as I held onto him, tears running down my face.