Smile For Me Big Brother!

No one's POV

After they all got back to the castle, Yuri was steaming at everyone and everything he came into contact with, Conrad, Wolfram and Yozak were full of guilt. And when they saw Gwendal out side to meet them out in the court yard, they knew it was bad news. As his frown was deeper then normal.

Yuri took one look and ran inside to look for his sister. And the three let out a breath of relief as he disappeared around the corner.

"I thought he would never stop giving us glares, muttering about our impending deaths or shouting at us!" Exclaimed Yozak in relief. The other two nodded and a grim look over came their face as they recalled they 'telling off' from his majesty.

Flashback

Yuri looked at the three, waiting for one of them to tell him what they meant by apology?

"Well, I'm waiting. Conrad, Wolfram, Yozak!?" He looked at us expectedly, we all shared a look at each other and sighed knowing they couldn't keep this from him anymore.

Conrad took a deep breath and and look at Yuri. He started to explain everyone's suspicions and how they had Zen watch over the princess in case she did anything to compromise His Highness in anyway.

Then they proceeded to tell him how she found out earlier that day and how she look so hurt, so... so betrayed by them.
Both Yozak and Conrad flinched and the memory of Yuki's dead and lonely look in her eye as she came to realise how little they all trusted her.

Once they had finished they all looked up and Yuri and they all flinched a second time. But by the look in which was cast over them by their King. Yuri look so mad, he was glaring at the three in such a hard way, they all had to look away from him. Not once had any of them witnessed that look before.

"So your telling me. Is that not only did you not trust my baby sister, who, need I remind you all has helped us in many ways. That she was put under suspicion and was being watched. That also she knows and you three, as well Gwendal and Günter. As well as many other people who are just as guilty for not believing not only her... But not also believing me when I said she was not a threat and she was my little sister!?" Yuri looked at them and saw they all looked guilty. They nodded their heads, that was all he needed to explore in pure anger.

"SO YOU ALL TREATED HER AS A THREAT THIS WHOLE TIME. YOU ALL NEVER ONCE ASKED ME OR HER. YOU ALL JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS AND NOW MY SISTER MAY NOT MAKE IT TO TOMORROW. AND TO TOP IT ALL OF SHE WILL NOW THINK SHE'D UNWANTED. ARE YOU ALL OUT OF YOUR MINDS!?" Yuri was panting, out of breath after his speech and the three in front of him was looking down in shame and guilty. (Also in terror, as they had never witnessed Yuri in such a anger before!)

They nodded and Yuri sighed.
"We'll deal with this once we get to the castle. Right know we have to go save the shop owners daughter and that stone. And for the record, I'm very disappointed in all three of you. But don't worry, the rest will hear the same once we're back." He glared at the three once more before turning and running of in the direction of the bandits.

They all shared a look at the thought of going through that again and shivered. They ran after their King still feeling the guilt of what had happened.

End Of Flashback

The three came back to reality and looked at the Lord who was giving them all a questionable look.

They sighed and began explaining what had happened. How the princess knew about them all not trusting her, and how she as well as his highness knew of the distrust they had for the blue haired girl. They also warned him of the lecture and shouting that was promised to come from Yuri.

The door opened and Yuri and Günter walked out. His highness looked at the four and motioned for them to follow. They gulped and followed their king. They walked all the way to Yuri's office and once there they sat and looked at their king as he stood in front of the window, that looked over the kingdom.

.....
Yuri's POV

I looked out and over the kingdom as I kept seeing my sister's pale form. She was awake when I went to go see her and all she did was smile and say 'I'm okay so smile for me, big brother!'. So I smiled for her and hugged her like my life depended on it, like she was going to disappear from my arms the moment I let go.

I was bought back to earth as someone cleared their throat. I turned around and look at the five men in front of me, well look was a lighter term. It was more of a glare that I gave them. Conrad, Wolfram and Yozak all looked down and away from my eyes that was burning holes into them.

"Um your Majesty is there something wrong?" Günter asked me and my glare got even more heated. His eyes went wide and looked quickly away.

"Yes Günter, there is something... wrong." I said in a cool, calm voice, making Conrad, Yozak and Wolfram flinch a little. "How about we start on how little trust you all have placed on my sister, or how you have had her under surveillance with out my agreement. Because as long as my sister is here, what happens to or about her is to be my concern. Not one of you had any right to have Zen watch her every move. Not one of you had any right to think that she was a treat towards me after EVERYTHING she has done to help. NO RIGHT AT ALL!" My voice went to a shout as I finished.

"YOU ALL TREATED HER AS A THREAT THIS WHOLE TIME. YOU ALL NEVER ONCE ASKED ME OR YUKI. YOU ALL JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS AND NOW MY SISTER MAY NOT MAKE IT TO TOMORROW, BECAUSE SHE MAYBE DYING, AND I CANNOT DO ONE THING ABOUT IT. AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF SHE WILL NOW THINK SHE'S UNWANTED. ARE YOU ALL OUT OF YOUR MINDS!? DO YOU ALL DISTRUST MY JUDGMENT THAT MUST, TO HAVE MY SISTER WATCHED. DO YOU ALL REALLY NOT TRUST YOUR KING THAT MUCH!?" I gave them all the same speech as I had said earlier all though it was a little different from last time. They all looked down from me and had looks of shame and guilty on their faces. I took a deep breath to calm me down. I was about to speak again when the door opened and a rush of blue came in...

Yuki!

.....
Yuki's POV

I was on my way to look for Yuri to tell him I was going back. I walked past his office as I heard his voice in a volume I had never heard from him before. And let me tell you it was a surprise.

"YOU ALL TREATED HER AS A THREAT THIS WHOLE TIME. YOU ALL NEVER ONCE ASKED ME OR YUKI. YOU ALL JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS AND NOW MY SISTER MAY NOT MAKE IT TO TOMORROW, BECAUSE SHE IS DYING, AND I CANNOT DO ONE THING ABOUT IT. AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF SHE WILL NOW THINK SHE'S UNWANTED. ARE YOU ALL OUT OF YOUR MINDS!? DO YOU ALL DISTRUST MY JUDGMENT THAT MUST, TO HAVE MY SISTER WATCHED. DO YOU ALL REALLY NOT TRUST YOUR KING THAT MUCH!?" His words sounded angry, meaning he found out about them not trusting me. I looked at the door and pushed it open and rushed inside.

"Yuri, it's okay!" I say as I looked at him. I was going to say something else but stopped once I saw Günter, Conrad, Wolfram, Gwendal and Yozak all looking at me in shock, guilt and shame. Well okay then.

"Yuki you aren't aloud out of bed, Gisela said you are bed rested until... What are you wearing!?" He asked looking at me. I look confused until I look down. OH MY GOD!

I was wearing my pyjamas. Or well what someone thought were mine. I was wearing a long pale pink night dress with a white lace shawl, white knee high socks with lace bows, gray slippers and my hair was in to high ponytails. Well I do admit it was really cute.

"Oh I'm wearing my PJ's, isn't it obvious." I said sarcastically, making my words as slow as possible. "Yuri I woke up in the hospital wing without my clothes. I had no other choice. I was on my way to go get my..." I waved my hands for emphasis but was cut off as a searing pain rushed through my shoulder and side. I gasped and grasped my side in hopes the pain would subside. I should not have done that, that hurt.

The world was blacking out and tilting to the left to the right. I was faintly awe of Yuri shouting my name and warm arms circling my waist. But the pain was too much.

I knew I should've stayed in bed!