Day Out To The Village

I'm back my readers!!! Yes that's right, your wait is over... until I post the next chapter that is. Just to warn you all updates will be slow, University comes first. But fear not I'll try to update as quick as possible.

So enjoy this chapter, read, vote comment and enjoy 😉 xxx

Day Out To The Village

When I woke up again the next morning my whole body hurt, my cheek stung and my head felt awful. Though I now know that I plan on listening to Gesla from now on. It seems like it'll be in my best interest.

I sighed and sat up on the bed while clutching the sheets.

"Ugh god....I feel positively awful...." I mumbled and gave a yawn. I slowly brought my body up so I could get off the bed and sighed softly.

"I guess once I get ready for the day I should probably pay Gisela a visit and ask her to do something about my cheek and my headache." I sight and sweat dropped down my head. "That's if she doesn't kill me first."

I stood up and walked over to the window and looked over the kingdom. The sun was just setting over the village and the sky was still a midnight blue, but the colours of lighter blues, pinks, purples and yellows were slowly eating up the darkness of night, letting the light of day shine through.

"It's pretty, the sunrise here has always been beautiful. Nothing like Japan or America. It's like out of a fairytale." I sigh and lean my head against the window. "Then I guess this place is pretty fairytale like. Demons and dragons. Magic and adventure. I wonder if I was unable to come here anymore, will I still remember after? Will this all just be a distant dream? A wish a lonely little girl made up so that she could have a place were she didn't feel so... alone? What would happen if I were to just disappear, Will I forget? Will I be forgotten?"

"I think that we will all miss that girl terribly if she were to disappear." The sudden voice that wasn't mine made me spin round out of shock. I looked towards the door where, there stood Zen leant against the doorframe. A soft look upon his face, his smile sad and sympathetic.

"...Zen?" I was shocked to say the least, when in the hell did he... "When did you...? How much did you...?"

"Enough to know where your throughs were heading." He pushed himself off the frame of the door and made his way towards me until he was stood in front of me, this time lent up, back against the window. "Yuki, no one wants you gone. And it will hurt people if you were to suddenly go missing. I can tell you this, you are loved by many people, and they would do anything to keep you safe."

I was in awe as I look up at him and the way the rising sunlight shone around him. To be honest, he looked like an angel. His pale complexion, Snow White hair and those clear crystal blue eyes. He looked... handsome.

The moment that that thought crossed my mind, my face went up in flames and I looked away from him. I cannot believe that that thought was from me. 'What the hell was I thinking, he's Zen and he's... he's... well Zen! There is no way that I could find him al all attra-'

"Hey Princess, do you want to ditch today?" I looked back to Zen to see a smile on his face.

"But what about everyone else? Won't they panic if I just went missing. Is that not what you just said. 'It will hurt people if you were to suddenly go missing.' Is it not?" I was confused, why was he suggesting this now after all that he said.

"Well we'll just leave a note." He grabbed my arm and gently pulled me towards my closet. I watched him open it and start looking through the different dresses I had. I watched as he pulled out a uniform style suit dress with a shoulder cover along with my shoulder cloak.