Little Visitor Full Of Danger

I gave a tired yawn and stretch my arms over my head. I signed and laid my head on table that sat in the far back of the grand library in the Castle.

Yuri, Conrad and Wolfram along with Günter had gotten back from their week long Dragon Quest late last night. Right now is early morning in the castle and all the maids and servants were getting ready for the new day.

Deciding once more and was about to get up, the doors to the library where thrown open. There stood Yuri and Conrad, both looking at me with a smile.

"Hey sis, do yah wanna go for an early morning run with come Conrad and I." He says and walks over to my table.

"Good morning to you too brother, my morning was good how was yours?" I say sarcastically to him and give him a smile.

"Right, yes, good morning sis. Now do you wanna go for a run with Conrad and I?" Yuri says with that smile still on his face.

I ignore him and turn to Conrad and smile. "Morning Conrad, how are you this morning?"

"I'm great and good morning to you too Princess." Conrad says with a smile.

"Hey Yuki, are yah coming or what?" Yuri whined at me.

Sighing I turned back to me ever persistent brother and shook my head. "No that's yours and Conrad's thing. Besides I offered to help Günter and Gwendal this morning after my last lesson."

"But it will be fun, and... Wait what do you men last lesson!? I haven't even scratched the surface of all that work yet!" Yuri says to me as he jumped up in surprise.

"Yes, Günter is quite happy with the fact, he is most impressed with you princess." Conrad says as he looks to me. "And your Highness, he says he can have you sit with the princess later when you have your lesson." Conrad says with a slight chuckle. I laugh quietly as Yuri shudders a little at the thought of studying.

"Don't you both have a run to go do. I have work to finish so if you both will excuse me." With that I stood up primly and gracefully floated out of the room just to annoy Yuri some more. And it seemed to work to.

"Yeh well I'm still older then you!" He shouted and I could literally see him stick his tongue out at me.

.....

I was sat in the office with Gwendal going through some paperwork when a soldier came running through the door.

"What is it!" Gwendal says full of morning grumpiness.

"There's actually, umm there's a person at the Castle wishing to be seen by his royal highness and King Yuri has sent me to retrieved the Princess." The solider says nervously.

"And what might that be?" I ask as I stood up from the desk. I looked up and the solider and he began to sweatdrop.

"This person is a child who proclaims to be... to be, the illegitimate child of his Royal Majesty!" He says.

Not realising quite what he said I smile, "Oh that's nice." Then did I really process what he said. "HIS WHATTTT!"

I was out the door and down the corridor befor anyone could stop me. Once I saw Yuri I ran to him and grabbed his shoulder.

"You... you... you... You have a child!" I say breathlessly, Yuri looked dazed and sweat dropped from his head.

"Ah not exactly, but I was told someone had come to the castle saying that they where my offspring. It's the first time I've heard it." He said while rubbing his head.