Winecellars and Attacks

I was looking at this and realised that I haven't updated since January... wow I got sidetracked from this. But I will do this from time to time due to university and work. But I'll try to update as often as possible.

So enjoy, read, vote and comment.

Winecellars and Attacks

Its been 2 days since we got back and things were back to complete normality. Yuri was on summer vacation from school and he had decided to go to the beach and work part time so he could buy some new baseball equipment. He said he was going with his school friend and I was moping at how lucky he was.

Because while he was at the beach, I was stuck sorting out my papers to join high school and test to see where I was being put. Apparently it wasn't fitting that I wasn't at school like a young lady should be and getting an education. Mom's words, not mine. But at least I was going to the same school as Yuri. And the uniform for the girls is great, which I have to wear whenever I go to the school.

(Her Uniform)

Just imagine....a day at the beach, bathing in the sun, listening to the sea.....oh man I wish I was there too! I sighed as I sat over my books in Japanese and math, my shorts and tee shirt not helping with the blazing summer heat.

(Her outfit)

I gave a stretch and decided to take a break and have a cold bath to help against the heat and wash away the sweat

I gave a stretch and decided to take a break and have a cold bath to help against the heat and wash away the sweat. I walked out of my room and was greeted with silence. Mom must be out shopping and dad was at work. Shori was out with friends so it was just me, the house to myself.

I started up the bath and waited for the water to fill up. But after I turned off the tap, I tripped over nothing and fell forward into the cold water. This left me soaked and as I started to splutter I was transported to the demon kingdom once more. But when I stopped the whirling, I felt like I was inside a box full of liquid. A very small box. I couldn't breathe since there was no air and I hit the walls of whatever I was in. One thing that I did notice most what that it smelt strong. Strong but strange.