Chapter 6 || News

❝  They will ignore you until they need you ❞

Chapter 6 : News

"You are telling me that you have never, ever shifted," Hunter says, his face shocked from what I just told him. He sits across from me on our sofas in the living room.

"No, when Ryder found me when I was 16. I know pretty rare, but since then he never really let me shifted." I shrug my shoulder. It is true, I never got the chance to be an actual werewolf and run freely out the woods.

"You are not mated, are you?" Hunter guesses. I nod my head pursing my lips, not mated at all. It's every girls dream; I suppose the moon goddess also wanted me to suffer. "I want you to Hunt though" He muttered.

I shook my head; I can't hunt. I am so weak! "I can't help I am feeble; I will let your whole team down. I can't assist you with that, what do you guys even hunt. See, that too I don't know." I sigh. I didn't know much about this because I left home at a teenage and now I am 19.

"Well, you wanted too. It's your dream, and I will fulfill that for you!"

"But –

"No, but's let's get you to the Hunt training section. Let's make your body healthy so it will be easier for you, to carry things."

"Fine" I murmur, I didn't want to argue because I want to go there and give stuff a try.

"Then I'll help you shift, but it is hell as painful. So I won't do it now, till your bruises are fine" he smiles. I smile back and get up to eat something. "I will get stuff, and we will leave now."

"What I will train now?!"

"No, just a tour silly" he laughs. I giggle and watch him go upstairs. Maybe these two days will be pretty fun. I go to the kitchen, eyeing my new phone on the counter. Wasn't it upstairs? How did it get down? I watch the phone vibrate and quickly getting opening up the message notification.

- Unknown –

Have as much as fun as you want this two days, I will be doing the same! But then we will have to get back to our miserable life though I have fun at times. You? Nah I don't think so! See you in two days my love xx

I read over the message, annoyed because Ryder keeps on reminding me this. I know okay Ryder I know! Stop spoiling my heart inside. I sigh opening up the fridge, my jaw drops open, and I see luxurious food, "oh my! Lasagna!" I squeal, I haven't eaten this in years. I scoop out the tray and take out two plates placing some for my bro and me.

"And, I am here" I hear him sing behind me.

"And here is food" I sing in his tone. We both laugh and sit down with the food in front of us.

"Roe, have you ever thought of Ryder being your actual mate?" Hunter speaks with lasagna filled in his mouth. I wrinkle my nose at him, same old brother I say.

"Well, of course, he is" I mean he is right? Obviously. "When I was 16, I was at a party, and all of sudden a guy came up to me and said mine and it was him."

"Did you feel any attraction?"

"Uhm yeah" I don't remember actually. "Leave it, let's get going," I say excitedly. I get up and grab his empty plate, and put it in the sink.

"I have you clothes out on your bed, gym clothes" he winks. I chuckle and go upstairs to Ryder's room. Never mind, my room obviously brother put it there. I go in, feeling goose bumps sprout on my arms. I see dark green gym clothes, tights and an oversized warm shirt. I quickly wear and it and look at myself in the mirror.

Ooh, it looks so nice. I rush downstairs, "wow out of breath already" I inhaled heavily. I am so going to be made fun of so easily. I walk towards the entrance and grab a pair of shoes that faith and Victoria got me.

I grab a jacket; it was still pretty cold and head outside towards the car. Don't know what type. I see Hunter waving for me to sit in the front, I walk stiffly to the car and get in immediately being engulfed my warmth.

"So I have two trainers there, his and her name are Michael and Mary... fro –

"Sound like they both are siblings."

"Yeah, they are from Canada and are profess –

"OH MY GOD! I love Canadian accents!"

"Yeah, they profess –

"I bet they are the best professional trainers, and you are close friends with them."

"Yeah, exactly what I wanted to say" he laughs. Oops, I didn't realize I was cutting him off. "Looks like you are still my same old Roe, who has the habit of cutting my talks" he grins.

"Yeah" I smile. It was great to go out, even though I know it isn't for long. Though still, having someone close to you and doing what you always dreamed of is 'completion of life'. My dream was always to be a hunter, and be strong, strength-full and to find a mate who would initially support me.

I guess the moongoddess has the main reason of why I am with him, there has to be I mean why would he place me with the worst mate if he didn't once in 3 years soften too me. He never softened to me; he was always and gradually got harsher. There is something behind his harshness, and I will find out what he wants.

After thirty minutes of staring out at the deserted road I finally see trees, and houses zoom pass us. I look at Hunter, "almost there don't worry" he smiles. I do too; this was so exciting, and I was so sure this was going to be a fun day.

***

This does not look fun at all! I am walking down halls in this 'Wolfaining Department' weird name, and all I see is different glass doors that have training rooms, each contains different types of obstacles. I nod my head, creasing my forehead and those people muscles. Now that was my dream and is my dream.

I follow Hunter down towards the last door that consists on the fourth floor of the department. As soon as I enter the room a fresh, weird fragrance flows around me. I take in the luxurious smell simply relaxing to the soft aroma, which travels around my body making me weirdly flutter.

I walk by Hunters side, and my heart wrenches at the handsome, cute, hot, just this amazing man in front of me. I look at him, why I loved this weird scent of his, his grey eyes flash to mines, and that's when I feel my goosebumps arose around me. Before I know it, she stands before Hunter and me, "meet my sister, Rosella. Her mate has gone out for a while, and she will be training here" Hunter says.

This makes the man face that was filled happiness, dim down, and furrow his eyebrows at me and to my bro. "Rosella meet Lucas Gallo, my great Canadian friend."

"Nice to meet you" Lucas hot Canadian-accented voice spoke, why am I so attracted to him, why am I so confused? He takes his hand out, and I look down and up at him.

"You too" I shake his hand, my heart tingles at his touch. 

Vote and Comment + You're beautiful